• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Bridal Expo Success: Tips for Contacting and Booking Clients

In summary, you booked 4 shows and 3 showers by giving away $50 and talking to people about your product.
hcjeep
I just had to share I did my first bridal expo yesterday and am a little over whelmed (in a good way) I had family and friends help me out and I now have 500 (no I did not put an extra 0 in that :love: ) contact sheets and within that many many bridal showers and registries. How do you decide who to call? And what is the best way to contact them to make it personable.
I booked 4 shows and 3 showers just for February and March but want to make sure I make the most of these contact sheets.
All I can say is Amazing more than I ever expected :)

wow, amazing!!! I would gather there is not decision who to call you just have to contact everyone. Best wishes. I have only done one bridal expo and it cost alot to get into it and I got nothing out of it. So whatever you did keep doing it!!

I sort by closest geographically then by level of interest, going for bookings and recruit leads before registries. Congrats on the great results!

hc...what exactly did you do that you were able to get that many contacts and to book that many shows/showers? The expo must have been huge. I know the one that I'll be done the end of February is between 200-300 brides. I'd love to hear what you did that made it so successful.

It was a pretty big show I do not know how many people were there. I did give $50 away in a drawing and made up my own drawing slips one for the bride that had almost all the information I had to enter registries if they wanted me to. I had a different drawing slip that I used for everyone else and gave them the chance to enter a drawing that day. I have been entering and entering things into my p3 program and have tried to pull out people who wanted information about more than one thing and live close and I am getting ready to make phone calls tomorrow and the next day while we are in a snow storm :) I have talked to one person about signing up and she is planning on it and coming to observe a show this Thursday!!!!
I must now go search on information for Bridal showers as I have never done one before but now have many coming up with my first one being March 11th.
I will tell you what I said to everyone and you can use it if you want I did not think it was that special but it worked. "Did you know that Pampered Chef has bridal showers and registries? If they said no I said one or two sentences about how they are the same as all the other registries but you get free items as people buy you gifts. I told them about the drawing and before I handed them the clip board I asked when the wedding date was. If it was far away I asked them if they wanted to do a preview show to see the products and get their friends together. I then let them know that I was offering an amazing chocolate party in Feb.
Sorry for the long post but hope it helped someone.

Could you post your DPDS that you made up for the bride? Have one that I found, but would love to look at yours to see if it would work better for us. I hope that ours at the end of this month is as successful. Thank you!

First congratulations on an amazing script, I love it! As for having the problem of having to many contacts, if I dare call that a problem. I would share wiht my team my recruits first and if I have none then perhaps my counter parts. If someone did that for me I would surely return the favor.

WoW! I can only hope the one I am doing if Feb. will be 1/2 as good.

What was you entry form like? Usually I find peole do not fill these in completely and do not like filling them in.

Here are the forms I used and even though they were long people did not mind filling them out at all (which really surprised me) I am happy to say I have entered all the 500 forms in my p3 program and unfortunately do not have any downline close to me so I will be keeping all the business. I will hopefully be signing someone that I met at this event and possibly give her some business and really get her off to the right start. I hope this helps some people and would love to hear how your bridal fairs go.

Attachments

• Bride door slip.pdf
    917.2 KB · Views: 700
  • bridal party door prize slip.pdf
    940.7 KB · Views: 806
Thanks for the info! I have my first Bridal show at the end of the month and hope I can get some of the same results! So EXCITED!!!

great forms!

love the forms, thanks for sharing!

Just received a list from the same bridal expo where I got 500 entry forms and entered another 650 email addresses into my p3 program. Hope I see some business from all this typing I have done in the last few weeks :)

I konw this is an old post, but I was wondering hcjeep how everything turned out? I'm considering doing a Bridal Expo in August, but it's $500 and I am not sure I want to spend that much. How many bookings did you end up with? In the end did you feel as though it was worth your time?

Adian80 said:
I konw this is an old post, but I was wondering hcjeep how everything turned out? I'm considering doing a Bridal Expo in August, but it's $500 and I am not sure I want to spend that much. How many bookings did you end up with? In the end did you feel as though it was worth your time?

It doesn't appear that she is an active member of the community any longer. A black user name (as opposed to a blue one) usually means the membership has expired.

So I have a Bridal Show coming up and I didn't want to start a new thread. Does this flyer look appropriate to put in the bags they will be giving to visitors? I somewhat changed one I think I found on here. I do have my contact info on the one I will use. Hope someone will post comments as I need to get these printed soon.

Attachments

• cook up a lifetime of memories - Copy.doc
    66 KB · Views: 596
I used this same one but I changed the part about the host of the shower to:

The Bride is considered the Host of a Pampered Chef Wedding Shower. All host benefits go to the bride. Benefits include: FREE Product, Half Price items, a discount up to 30%, FREE shipping, monthly host specials, booking benefits, 10% past host discount for one year, and a income opporunity as a Consultant.
Contact me TODAY!!! to schedule your Shower today!! ----then my contact infor--

I appreciate your input.

1. What is the Amazing Bridal Expo?

The Amazing Bridal Expo is a popular bridal show that features a variety of vendors and wedding professionals, offering everything from wedding gowns and tuxedos to catering and photography services.

2. Where and when is the Amazing Bridal Expo held?

The Amazing Bridal Expo is held at various locations throughout the year, including major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. You can find the schedule and location details on their official website.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the Amazing Bridal Expo?

You can purchase tickets for the Amazing Bridal Expo online through their website or at the door on the day of the event. Prices may vary depending on the location and package options.

4. Is the Amazing Bridal Expo only for brides-to-be?

No, the Amazing Bridal Expo welcomes anyone who is interested in weddings, whether they are planning their own or helping a friend or family member with their special day.

5. What can I expect to see and do at the Amazing Bridal Expo?

At the Amazing Bridal Expo, you can expect to see a wide range of wedding vendors showcasing their products and services, as well as live fashion shows, giveaways, and helpful advice from wedding professionals. It's a great opportunity to get inspiration and ideas for your wedding planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
Ritab2pamperu
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies