• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Safe to Convert to P3? Pros and Cons

Same here! It's installed - but ignored!I haven't done it yet and will not do it until it is absolutely necessary.

Is it safe to change to P3?

• Yes

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
You can install it and import your information on any computer. You just DO NOT want to submit a show using P3 unless you are ready to use it exclusively. When you are ready, uninstall everything and re-install, then import. That is a great way to practice without feeling stressed about committing to it yet.

crystalscookingnow said:
No where. I taught myself Crystal Reports & had some training through Seagate when they owned Crystal Reports. The Reports division changed hands a couple of times, but the last version that I worked on was 9. I'm sure they're probably on 15 or so by now, but I quit in '04. :)

Good job teaching yourself Crystal! Don't worry, only on 11 not on 15... :)

I use the old version because it is more functional for my business, but I have loaded and used P3 in order to understand it for my new people. I also submitted a couple of shows with it so I could get a grasp. There are some very cool features, but it is an incomplete program and is still being worked on.

So glad I am not the only one not to have converted!!
Schel

karlene said:
didnt switch yet either..my downloading has a glitch somewhere and tech support still trying to help me out..but I think I'm in the minority...being a director and in the business for over 8 years I am so used to the regular. I am also in the process of putting in those orders for that fundraiser being submitted May 1st and don't want anything to happen to it..It's currently at $13,000!!!!
Tech support told me today we can use PP through summer still

I didn't see it on this thread... How in the world did you do a $13K fundraiser??? That is amazing!

<h2>1. Is it safe to convert to P3?</h2><p>Yes, it is safe to convert to P3 as long as you follow the proper steps and guidelines provided by Pampered Chef. Our team has thoroughly tested and ensured the safety and functionality of P3 for our customers.</p><h2>2. What are the pros of converting to P3?</h2><p>There are several pros to converting to P3, including improved user experience, increased efficiency and accuracy, and access to new features and updates. P3 also integrates seamlessly with other Pampered Chef products and services.</p><h2>3. What are the cons of converting to P3?</h2><p>As with any new software or system, there may be a learning curve for some users. Additionally, there may be some initial adjustments and changes to your current processes. However, our team is here to support and assist you through the transition.</p><h2>4. Have there been any reported problems with converting to P3?</h2><p>Our team has worked diligently to address and resolve any reported problems with converting to P3. We are constantly monitoring and improving the system to ensure a smooth transition for our customers.</p><h2>5. Do you recommend converting to P3 now?</h2><p>Yes, we highly recommend converting to P3 now. The longer you wait, the more you may miss out on the benefits and features of P3. Plus, our team is available to assist and support you every step of the way.</p>

1. Is it safe to convert to P3?

Yes, it is safe to convert to P3 as long as you follow the proper steps and guidelines provided by Pampered Chef. Our team has thoroughly tested and ensured the safety and functionality of P3 for our customers.

2. What are the pros of converting to P3?

There are several pros to converting to P3, including improved user experience, increased efficiency and accuracy, and access to new features and updates. P3 also integrates seamlessly with other Pampered Chef products and services.

3. What are the cons of converting to P3?

As with any new software or system, there may be a learning curve for some users. Additionally, there may be some initial adjustments and changes to your current processes. However, our team is here to support and assist you through the transition.

4. Have there been any reported problems with converting to P3?

Our team has worked diligently to address and resolve any reported problems with converting to P3. We are constantly monitoring and improving the system to ensure a smooth transition for our customers.

5. Do you recommend converting to P3 now?

Yes, we highly recommend converting to P3 now. The longer you wait, the more you may miss out on the benefits and features of P3. Plus, our team is available to assist and support you every step of the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Chef Endora