• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Agenda for Conference Now Available - Get Excited!

In summary, the agenda for the national conference is now available to download on the CC website under the consultant and leadership training tab, in the conferences section. It was not available before but has recently been added. It can also be found in the left margin under downloads. This is exciting news for those who like to plan and have a schedule of events before attending the conference.
AnnaPChef
Am I slow, or is it new that the agenda for conference is available to download? I'm getting so excited!!!

Yes, go into our site and go to the tab about meetings (i think that's what it's called) and then go into the national conference section. It is on the left hand side and I think it's in blue writing. It's in the area marked downloads. I just printed it and it's sitting right beside me! ;)

I didn't mean "Yes" you are slow!!! LOL!:eek: :D :blushing: :eek: I just meant that it was available to download!:eek: I didn't find it the first time either, I think you have to scroll down the page and it's on the left!:)

Cathy - where on CC is it?? Under the link to NC?? I must be slow cause I can't find it - LOL -

I just checked it's under the consultant and leadership training tab, the first drop down will be conferences, then click on national conference. It's the first thing under down loads and it's bolded and it's in the left margin, scroll down!

Ha - I found it - I clicked on NC and then to the agenda!! Whoo Hoo - not so slow today afterall!!;)

Like I said, I didn't find it at first either. I don't think it went up until recently. But I may have just not scrolled down! But I choose to believe it just wasn't there... and I'm not that dense!!! LOL!:D :blushing: :rolleyes: ;) :)

I had been watching the tabs up by where we could register online-I really wanted to see waht time general session would end so I can find the best time for a return flight. So when I saw that it was a download I was super excited!! Off to find a flight, so I can register!!! :)

LMAO!! Ok NOW this dopey has to go find, I've been looking for awhile....:eek:

Ginger428 said:
LMAO!! Ok NOW this dopey has to go find, I've been looking for awhile....:eek:
I really don't think that it was there before because I even printed the registration form so that I can look at it, (I'm just that way, I have to hold something!!) I really don't think I would have missed it... being that it was the first thing and it was bolded..... I really think it is a new addtion!;)

MissChef said:
Like I said, I didn't find it at first either. I don't think it went up until recently. But I may have just not scrolled down! But I choose to believe it just wasn't there... and I'm not that dense!!! LOL!:D :blushing: :rolleyes: ;) :)

Oh we know that!!!;) :D :p

Thanks for sharing this! I didn't know that we could download it. I like having a schedule and knowing what I am doing/ where I am going. :chef:

You'll get a copy of the schedule in your registration information at conference as well.

Thanks. I printed it so DH & mother (babysitter while DH is at work) has a schedule of where I'll be. :)

What is the Agenda for the Conference and when will it be available?

The agenda for the conference is a detailed schedule of events and sessions that will take place during the conference. It will be available for viewing on our website two weeks before the conference begins.

What can I expect from the Conference agenda?

The conference agenda includes a variety of sessions and workshops led by industry experts, networking opportunities, and product demonstrations. You will also have the chance to hear from our keynote speakers and participate in interactive activities.

Will there be any breaks or downtime during the Conference?

Yes, there will be designated breaks throughout the day for meals and networking. We understand the importance of taking breaks and recharging during a busy conference, so we have built in plenty of downtime for attendees to relax and connect with others.

Can I customize my own agenda for the Conference?

While the overall conference agenda is set, you will have the opportunity to choose which sessions and workshops you would like to attend. We recommend reviewing the agenda beforehand and selecting the sessions that align with your interests and goals.

How can I access the Conference agenda on the day of the event?

The conference agenda will be available on our website and will also be provided in a printed format at registration. You can also download the conference app, which will have the agenda and allow you to create your own personalized schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine