• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Missing Where to Get These Forms?

In summary, there are two ways to obtain copies of the monthly host and guest special flyers. One is to print them off the website, and the other is to use the page in the Consultant News. Some stores, such as Staples and Office Max, offer discounted printing services for consultants. It is also possible to email a PDF of the flyer to Office Max for them to print and have ready for pickup. However, if you usually add your own information to the flyers, you may need to ask them to print it off in the store so that you can do so.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
where do we get copies of the host/guest flyers to put in the packets? I know we can print them off from CC...but where can we purchase the printed out flyers? I have gone over the forms..and must be missing something or don't have the right "name" to search by! LOL
or what is the item number in PP?

There are just two ways to get the monthly host and guest special flyers. One is to print them off the website, the other is to use the page that is in the Consultant News.

ShanaSmith said:
There are just two ways to get the monthly host and guest special flyers. One is to print them off the website, the other is to use the page that is in the Consultant News.

ahh-so they do not actually print them out and you can buy them on your order form??
LOL
that is why I couldn't find them! :p :D
my printer just does not print them off very well.

Email it to copy centerI'm not sure about other stores, but I think Staples has a deal where you can acutally email them the file and they can print it off and make copies for you. Also, the Staples here seems to be permanantly running a special for $.39 color copies. I have never paid full price for color copies since I started in October. I don't know if this is true in other locations though.

If you have an Officemax nearby, as a consultant we get discounted copies there. Go to CC-managing your business-financial forms and pub-pampered perks-officemax-copymax copy services.Click on the Officemax document srvc. discount card. Showe this card to receive a discount. It can save you alot of money.

chrissyk said:
I'm not sure about other stores, but I think Staples has a deal where you can acutally email them the file and they can print it off and make copies for you. Also, the Staples here seems to be permanantly running a special for $.39 color copies. I have never paid full price for color copies since I started in October. I don't know if this is true in other locations though.

thank you! I will check into that.

Office MaxIf your printer isn't printing well you can send a pdf. via e-mail to your local Office Max and they can print it off for you in their store. The only drawback to that is if you normally affix a label or stamp your information on it before you make your copies you would have to ask them to print it off at the store, you add your information (I also write in tax info before copying - in our state it is almost always the same) then have them copy your flyers.

IF... we were able to add our information onto the flyers (which are always in pdf. format), save and then send the pdf. to Office Max they could print them off while we are on our way and have them ready and waiting for us to pay for and pick up!! Wouldn't that be a HUGE time saver!!

Good Luck printing...
Leea

1. Where can I find the forms for my Pampered Chef business?

The forms for your Pampered Chef business can be found on your consultant's website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can access all of the necessary forms and documents for your business.

2. Do I need to purchase specific forms from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to purchase specific forms from Pampered Chef. The company provides all necessary forms and documents for consultants to use for their business, free of charge. Simply access them on your consultant's website.

3. Can I download and print the forms from my consultant's website?

Yes, you can download and print the forms from your consultant's website. This allows you to have physical copies of the forms for your records or to use during parties and events. Simply select the forms you need and click on the "Download" button.

4. Are there any forms that I need to submit to Pampered Chef headquarters?

Yes, there are a few forms that need to be submitted to Pampered Chef headquarters. These include the Host Program Agreement, Host Coaching Checklist, and any forms related to your commission payments. These forms can also be found on your consultant's website.

5. Can I customize the forms to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, you can customize the forms to fit your specific business needs. While Pampered Chef provides standard forms for consultants to use, you can make modifications to better suit your business and customers. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines when making any changes to the forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • TJMagoo