1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Am I Losing My Mind?

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Okay, trick questions. I lost my mind years ago. However, I do have a question.

I was certain that the cart bag (Cart N Carry?) was going to be available to hosts sometime this spring. However, I can't find a flyer from the HO that includes this info.

Mar 11, 2015
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

If you are. . .I am too. I remember because I didn't think folks would be very excited about it. I use mine but they are no big thrill.

Mar 11, 2015
  3. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

check the January consultant news...I lose brain cells on a daily basis at my age, but I do remember a blurb saying that when we submitted two shows in Feb. we would get this and want it as our hosts will be able to earn it later...

Mar 12, 2015
  4. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

The "spoiler alert" in CNL says "I'm a future host bonus". So, no definite date.

Mar 15, 2015
    Jasmine likes this.
  5. raebates

Thanks, cochef. I was thinking it said it was for March or May hosts, but I don't always have good luck with thinking.

Mar 20, 2015
    Jasmine likes this.
  6. SherryLynn

SherryLynn Member Gold Member

I just saw that it is a host gift for shows held and submitted April 1 through April 15.

Mar 25, 2015
    Jasmine likes this.
  7. raebates

I got so excited when I saw that, SherryLynn. Yay!

Mar 26, 2015
Have something to add?