• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pan-O-Rama Incentive Really That Rewarding?

In summary, the "Am I Just Confused?" recipe collection is a curated selection of 20 quick and easy recipes from Pampered Chef, suitable for busy individuals and families. The collection includes a variety of healthy options that can be customized to personal preferences and dietary restrictions. Most recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools, but some may require specific Pampered Chef products.
pchefinski
or has anyone else noticed this?...

The pan-o-rama incentive:
1300 pts - get 12" skillet/lid combo
2000 pts - 5pc executive set
(500 pts given for each qualified recruit)

recruiting pamphlet:
first recruit - professional grill pan
second - executive 12" skillet
third - 5 pc executive set

So, if I recruit 3 people to get 1500 pts for my pan-o-rama incentive, then I'm getting 2 12" skillets (one is a combo), and a 5pc executive set?

Last edited:
You only get the recruiting cookware if you are still in your Super Starter months. I would think that yes, you could get two sets that way.

Yep, Super Starters have the chance to earn 2 5pc sets.

oh, so you only get those recruiting bonuses if you're in your super starter months?

Yes, the ones that are listed in the Super STarter brochure. But the recruiting bonus with the Pan-O-Rama incentive program is for everyone. I hope that makes sense!

1. What is the "Am I Just Confused?" recipe collection?

The "Am I Just Confused?" recipe collection is a curated selection of recipes from Pampered Chef that are perfect for busy families and individuals looking for quick and easy meal solutions.

2. How many recipes are included in the "Am I Just Confused?" collection?

There are a total of 20 recipes in the "Am I Just Confused?" collection, including main dishes, sides, and desserts.

3. Are the recipes in the "Am I Just Confused?" collection healthy?

Yes, the "Am I Just Confused?" collection includes a variety of healthy recipes that use fresh ingredients and are balanced in nutrition.

4. Can I customize the recipes in the "Am I Just Confused?" collection?

Absolutely! The recipes in this collection are meant to be versatile and can be easily adapted to suit your personal preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in the "Am I Just Confused?" collection?

No, most of the recipes in this collection can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3 4