• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Mystery Recipe in That Email I Sent?

In summary, "Am I Ever Dumb!" is a beginner-friendly cookbook from Pampered Chef that features simple, easy-to-follow recipes. The ingredients used are common and easy to find, and the book also includes recipes for those with dietary restrictions. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
sandilou
Silver Member
I use Joy's Tasty Tidbits for my newsletter (love-love-love it!). I just fix it up with host info and send it off. Well, this morning I get an email from an upcoming host -- she wants to change her recipe to that Mexican Pizza. I'm thinking, huh? What is THAT recipe? Does she mean Grilled Pizza? So, I call her for call 2 and then ask her about the recipe she would like to change to, where did you see that recipe? She says, you sent it to me. :eek: I did? So, when I look at her email again, I see it has Joy's newsletter at the bottom. Eeegads! I guess I better read what I am sending a little more carefully! :eek:

Sandi

That's cute. Good to know I'm not alone in doing things like that ; )

, that's hilarious! I can totally relate to sending out emails without even realizing what's in them. I've had a few embarrassing moments like that myself. But at least you caught it before it was too late. And hey, maybe that Mexican Pizza recipe will be a hit with your subscribers! Just make sure to double check everything before hitting send next time. ;)

1. What is "Am I Ever Dumb!"?

"Am I Ever Dumb!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features simple, easy-to-follow recipes for anyone to enjoy.

2. Is "Am I Ever Dumb!" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, "Am I Ever Dumb!" is perfect for beginners as it includes step-by-step instructions and basic cooking techniques to help build confidence in the kitchen.

3. Are the ingredients in "Am I Ever Dumb!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in "Am I Ever Dumb!" are common and can be found in most grocery stores.

4. Are there any special dietary restrictions catered to in "Am I Ever Dumb!"?

Yes, "Am I Ever Dumb!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

5. Can I purchase "Am I Ever Dumb!" online?

Yes, "Am I Ever Dumb!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • wadesgirl