• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from the Outlet: What You Need to Know

In summary, the Pampered Chef Outlet is an online store that offers discounted items that are no longer available in their regular catalog. To access the outlet, customers can visit the website and click on the "Outlet" tab. The consultant discount cannot be applied to outlet items as they are already heavily discounted. Outlet items are not of lower quality, but may be discontinued or overstocked. They have the same high-quality materials as regular catalog items. Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, so customers should review their purchase carefully before completing the transaction.
topchef.heather
Am I correct that the outlet doesn't become available until I submit $1,250 in sales? I have someone who is hosting a Catalog show and a "guest" wants to order from the Outlet... Which I don't even see on my website, so I'm not sure where she is finding those items anyway?

Re: Outlet?You cannot under from the outlet on a catalog or kitchen show. And you must be qualified (4 shows or $1250).

Re: Outlet?So an outlet order (once qualified), can only be an individual order anyway?

Re: Outlet?Outlet items are only available as individual orders- not as part of any Cooking or Catalog show.Once you hit the $1250 in sales/Qualified, you're PWS will update to allow individual orders- including Outlet. You can then send that guest an email update and let her know maybe as a follow-up. (Consultant Connection through your PWS has an email template about Individual Orders (I think it's one of the last ones in the drop-down list of Designs to select from).)

Re: Outlet?Great ~ thanks, that's a huge help!

Re: Outlet?Before you qualify, you can place an order for an outlet item as a sample. So you can find out what the guest wants, then go in to to consultant corner under order samples and you can order it for her. You won't get commission, but it is discounted to you. It is a great way to go the extra mile for your customer. Also make sure she knows there is no guarantee on outlet items.

What is the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The Pampered Chef Outlet is an online store where you can purchase discounted items that are no longer available in our regular catalog.

How do I access the Pampered Chef Outlet?

You can access the Pampered Chef Outlet by visiting our website and clicking on the "Outlet" tab at the top of the page.

Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet items?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be applied to Outlet items as they are already heavily discounted.

Are Outlet items of lower quality?

No, Outlet items are not of lower quality. They may be discontinued or overstocked, but they are still made with the same high-quality materials as our regular catalog items.

What is the return policy for Outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your purchase before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies