• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Allowed to Post Newsletter on My Weblog?

:)I was WONDERING what on earth that pdf995 program did! And if it was safe for me to download it or not..
aleechef
i made up a newsletter, but i have an old computer without WORD or other programs that people usually have nowadays.. so things don't transfer over well if i attach them. i have a weblog and was wondering if i could just put my newsletter informations on that, and then give my customers the address of the weblog and they can view it there. i wasn't sure if that violated some rule or something.

thanks :) i'm really wanting to get this newsletter out, but it won't work.. and if i just copy/paste it, it makes the email a year long and people don't look at it (believe me, some have said that--they delete anything that's big, even if i write otherwise in the subject title.. they don't have time to look at it, they say)..

No, you can't put any advertisement for the PC on your weblog. The only place you can put your newsletter online is on your official PC website! Sorry!

This should help!Save your newsletter in a rich text format (.rtf). Then your readers should be able to open it with their email, and it should not be terribly long. The way to do this: when you first save your newsletter, go to the drop down box at the bottom that says, "save as" and choose rtf. If you already have it saved in another format, go to File, save as and do the step above.
I am not positive this will work, but it should!
Good Luck!

Creating a pdf documentThere is a free program available on the web called pdf995. You can download it for free. It works like a printer driver, so when you install it, it shows up as one of your printers. Once you create a file, select print, and then select pdf995 as you printer. It will then save your document as a pdf file. Anyone can open these files on any computer as long as they have Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is free). Hope this helps. :)

I was WONDERING what on earth that pdf995 program did! And if it was safe for me to download it or not.. Thank you SO much--you've answered my question before I could even ask it! I've been having the same problem--getting others to read my documents b/c I couldn't figure out what format to save them in.

Thanks again! :D

pdf995All the pdf995 program does is converts your text files, regardless of what program you are using, to a pdf file which can be viewed on Adobe Acrobat. I've downloaded the program and haven't had any problems with it. I use it to post documents to the web on a regular basis. Hopes this helps.

1. Can I post my Pampered Chef newsletter on my weblog?

Yes, you are allowed to post your Pampered Chef newsletter on your weblog as long as you have permission from your Pampered Chef representative or consultant. This is to ensure that the content of the newsletter is not used without proper credit or authorization.

2. Is there any specific format or design I need to follow when posting my newsletter on my weblog?

There is no specific format or design that you need to follow when posting your newsletter on your weblog. However, it is recommended to keep the design consistent with your weblog's overall theme and to include any necessary disclaimers or credits.

3. Can I post images or recipes from the newsletter on my weblog?

Yes, you can post images or recipes from the newsletter on your weblog as long as you have permission to do so from your Pampered Chef representative or consultant. It is important to give credit to the original source and to not use any copyrighted material without proper consent.

4. Am I allowed to make changes or edits to the content of the newsletter before posting it on my weblog?

No, you are not allowed to make changes or edits to the content of the newsletter before posting it on your weblog. This is to ensure that the information remains accurate and consistent with the original source.

5. Can I post the newsletter on my weblog for commercial purposes?

No, you are not allowed to post the newsletter on your weblog for commercial purposes. This includes using any content or images from the newsletter to promote products or services without proper authorization from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • NooraK