• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I a FD? Need Clarification on Qualifications

In summary, Mary became a future director once she had 3 or more active recruits. Janice became a future director once she had 2 or more active recruits.
jwpamp
I have a quick question....

I have recruited 4. All are still active, but not yet qualified (I just recruited last month). Am I a FD? My Director said that I am technically not a FD til they qualify in the eyes of HO. Anyone know?

Oh, yeah, I wish I could get that last one, but alas I may need 2...1 recruit is not working out too well....

Thanks!

As soon as you sign 2 consultants, you are a Future Director. Each month you sell at least $1250, you get a small override on your recruits' sales. How long has your director been a director? And where has she been?To become a director, you must have 5 personally signed, QUALIFIED consultants. Then you get more overrides and a lot more benefits.Look at your Individual Performance Tracker. Right under your name and next to your signing date should be "Fut". That means Future Director.

You are a FD as long as you have two or more active recruits. They do not yet have to be qualified. Kate was right, look at the Performance Tracker and it will tell you. Your commission statements will tell you, too! Congrats! ;)

I didn't get Future Director status from HO until I had 2 qualified consultants. If you look on the Individual Performance Tracker you will see your status level, that will tell you for sure, I didn't get that until two were qualified...maybe they have changed that though.

I did look on the Perf Tracker, and it still says "Cons". According to the RFS I am a FD, but not actually? I'm so incredibly confused....

I love this story: My director, had just recruited me on June 30th of last year. I was the recruit that promoted her to FD. Just days away at conference in July she had a ribbon for FD.

AJPratt said:
I love this story: My director, had just recruited me on June 30th of last year. I was the recruit that promoted her to FD. Just days away at conference in July she had a ribbon for FD.
Yep, that's what happened to me last year. I was so surprised when I had that pink ribbon at conference!!!

jwpamp said:
I did look on the Perf Tracker, and it still says "Cons". According to the RFS I am a FD, but not actually? I'm so incredibly confused....

Are you in the US? Canada might be different.

Usually you don't see the status change until after the 8th of the following month. If you recruited in May, then your status will change beginning in June.

HTH!

Mary

Mary - I didn't know that. Thanks!

Thanks, Mary! I can't wait til the 8th!!

Janice - did you recruit all of them last month? Make sure at least 3 of them qualify this month so you can get 3 Is For Me!!!

Yep! 3 for me! I recruited one in my 3rd Super Starter month, but lost out on the grill pan because she didn't turn in enough in sales...as far as the other 3, got them all in my 4th month of business...actually within a week! They have all submitted one show so far, so 3 more for each and we are good!

Last edited:
Congrats Janice!!!!!!! You are almost a Director, on top of being a FD!!!!

You go Girl!!! I recruited two of my recruits in March but didn't become a future director until April and only 1 0ut of my 3 recruits are qualified and I'm still a FD!!!!

1. What are the qualifications to become a Field Director (FD) at Pampered Chef?

To become a Field Director at Pampered Chef, you must have a minimum of 12 active consultants on your team, have achieved $50,000 in personal sales within the last 12 months, and have attended the annual National Conference within the last 2 years.

2. Can I become a Field Director if I have never been a consultant at Pampered Chef before?

No, in order to become a Field Director at Pampered Chef, you must have previous experience as a consultant and have achieved the qualifications mentioned in the previous answer.

3. How do I know if I am considered a Field Director at Pampered Chef?

If you have achieved the qualifications mentioned above and have been officially recognized as a Field Director by the company, then you are considered a Field Director at Pampered Chef.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Field Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Field Director, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive exclusive training and support, and have the potential to earn additional bonuses and rewards.

5. Do I need to maintain certain qualifications to remain a Field Director at Pampered Chef?

Yes, in order to maintain your status as a Field Director at Pampered Chef, you must continue to meet the qualifications of having 12 active consultants on your team and achieving $50,000 in personal sales every 12 months. You must also attend the annual National Conference at least once every 2 years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lacychef