• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am Ex Gift Card--Use Towards Guests Order?

.The lady told me that you can use them by inputting the card number and the expiration date into the online purchase field. I also confirmed this with Tech Services.
gailz2
Gold Member
I received an American Express Charge Card Gift Card ($50) yesterday as part payment for an order. Has anyone had experience using these for payment? It has a crediit card number and expiration date, but not a billing zip code. I think they should be accepted, but the guy I just spoke to in Tech Services doesn't think we can use them. So, he has me checking with Career Services.

They can register the gift card with the company issued. Ex: Walmart Visa Gift cards can be registered at walmart.com/giftcard.
Then it will have a zip code/address attached to it.

American Express does not have the online feature. You have to call the company and "register" the card with your name/address. Once you've done that, you will be able to use the zip on the registration in P3 and it will work. When you talk to the rep, they should confirm the amount currently available on the card. You can use all the way down to zero, as PC does not "over authorize" like restaurants try to do. ;)

I used 10 on one show in December! ;) People cashing in those Christmas presents. :D

Last evening when I called, Tech Services assured me you could not use it, which made no sense to me. I asked who else I could speak to, and he said Consultant Career Solutions (I wouldn't have guessed this at all as the place to check). The lady there was going to look into it and call me back. It got too late, so she sent me an email and confirmed that, YES, guests can use them for purchases. I suggested she let Tech. Services know this.

I know it has been a while, but I know I have used them before without any problems.

gailz2 said:
Last evening when I called, Tech Services assured me you could not use it, which made no sense to me. I asked who else I could speak to, and he said Consultant Career Solutions (I wouldn't have guessed this at all as the place to check). The lady there was going to look into it and call me back. It got too late, so she sent me an email and confirmed that, YES, guests can use them for purchases. I suggested she let Tech. Services know this.

Did she ever tell you HOW with the zipcode requirement?

I just used one for a customer- and used their zip code. I figured if it was wrong it would decline and I'd take it up with the customer. went through w/o a problem

1. How do I use an Am Ex Gift Card towards a guest's order?

To use an Am Ex Gift Card towards a guest's order, simply present the gift card as a form of payment at the time of checkout. The cashier will be able to apply the gift card balance towards the total cost of the guest's order.

2. Can I use an Am Ex Gift Card towards a guest's order online?

Unfortunately, Am Ex Gift Cards cannot be used towards online purchases at this time. They can only be redeemed in-store at participating locations.

3. Is there an expiration date on Am Ex Gift Cards?

Yes, Am Ex Gift Cards do have an expiration date. The expiration date can be found on the back of the card or on the packaging it came in. It is important to use the gift card before the expiration date to ensure the full value is available for use.

4. Can I reload an Am Ex Gift Card?

No, Am Ex Gift Cards cannot be reloaded with additional funds. Once the balance has been used up, the gift card can no longer be used for purchases.

5. What happens if I lose my Am Ex Gift Card?

If your Am Ex Gift Card is lost or stolen, unfortunately, it cannot be replaced. It is important to treat the gift card like cash and keep it in a safe place. Once the balance is used up, the gift card should be discarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kjledford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • jwpamp