• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Always Invite Frank Flyer: A Must-Have for Host Packets

In summary, the "Always Invite Frank Flyer" is a versatile and customizable invitation flyer designed by Pampered Chef for hosting cooking parties and events. It is printed on high-quality, glossy paper and is available in two sizes. It can also be ordered in bulk for convenience.
blarrabee
I always include this flyer in my host packets. I wasn't sure if one like this already existed here so I am posting my copy to share with others:chef:.

Attachments

• Always Invite Frank.pdf
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,342
  • Always Invite Frank.doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 808
This is great! Thanks for sharing

I love this!!!! Funny thing is my fiance's name is Frank so when I first read this I was already laughing ;)

love it!!! thanks for sharing

Thanks! This is great!

Great! Thanks so much!!

I love this- except my ex-husbands name is Frank. Guess I will have to think of another name!

Love this- missed this the first time around! Thanks for sharing!

What is the "Always Invite Frank Flyer"?

The "Always Invite Frank Flyer" is a versatile invitation flyer designed by Pampered Chef for hosting cooking parties and events. It features a fun and playful design, along with customizable sections for date, time, location, and menu details.

Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Yes, the "Always Invite Frank Flyer" is fully customizable. You can easily add your own event details, such as date, time, location, and menu, to make it personal and unique for your cooking party or event.

What kind of paper is the flyer printed on?

The "Always Invite Frank Flyer" is printed on high-quality, glossy paper that is both durable and visually appealing. It is designed to make your event invitations stand out and make a great first impression.

Is the flyer available in different sizes?

Yes, the "Always Invite Frank Flyer" is available in two sizes: 8.5" x 11" and 11" x 17". This allows you to choose the best size for your event and ensures that all your event details are clearly visible.

Can I order the flyer in bulk?

Yes, you can order the "Always Invite Frank Flyer" in bulk. This is a great option for those who frequently host cooking parties and events, as it allows you to have a supply of ready-to-use flyers on hand for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies