• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Did my P3 submission mess up my chances for triple points?

In summary, once you click the "Submit" button on the P3 page, a confirmation message will appear on your screen and you will also receive an email confirmation for a successful submission. You cannot make changes to your P3 after it has been submitted and it will be processed within 1-2 business days. A P3 must be submitted for every order placed through Pampered Chef and this includes orders placed over the phone or through a consultant.
Chefstover2
and don't walk away assuming it'll all go well. I "submitted" an $816 show last night, with another one to submit this morning (don't want to miss out on any potential triple points, right?).

I come down to my computer this morning to submit the second and find the first one hasn't submitted because I had ONE letter wrong in a past host number :cry::cry::cry: Here's hoping yesterday wasn't a triple points day.

Not having the best morning so far...DH turned off my alarm yesterday and forgot to reset it, so I overslept!

Thanks for letting me vent...I'm better now...and I gotta get to work.

Maybe that 'error' delyed you so that today will be a triple points day....maybe?

such positive thinking................. let's hope so!

I'm hoping, too, but I also had another one to submit today. So i'll submit it tomorrow instead, just in case :)

I'm sorry that happened Kristen, keep with the positive thinking! My director missed the $8,000 level on the Kitchen Electrics promotion by $64 because of a show that didn't submit. She left for the incentive trip thinking that the show had been submitted and "surprised" her husband on the trip that an espresso machine was on its way. The real "surprise" came when they had to settle for a regular coffee maker instead!

1. How do I know if my P3 has been successfully submitted?

Once you click the "Submit" button on the P3 page, a confirmation message will appear on your screen indicating that your P3 has been successfully submitted. You will also receive an email confirmation with a copy of your submitted P3 for your records.

2. Can I make changes to my P3 after it has been submitted?

No, once your P3 has been submitted, it cannot be edited or updated. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does it take for my P3 to be processed?

Our team works to process P3s as quickly as possible, typically within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times, processing may take slightly longer. If you have not received a response within 3 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Do I need to submit a P3 for every order I place?

Yes, a P3 must be submitted for every order you place through Pampered Chef. This helps ensure that your order is accurately processed and that you receive any applicable host rewards or discounts.

5. Can I submit a P3 for an order I placed over the phone or through a consultant?

Yes, if you placed your order over the phone or through a consultant, you can still submit a P3. Simply fill out the necessary information on the P3 page and provide a copy of your order confirmation or receipt as proof of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies