1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant Always be sure P3 submits

1. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

and don't walk away assuming it'll all go well. I "submitted" an $816 show last night, with another one to submit this morning (don't want to miss out on any potential triple points, right?).

I come down to my computer this morning to submit the second and find the first one hasn't submitted because I had ONE letter wrong in a past host number :cry::cry::cry: Here's hoping yesterday wasn't a triple points day.

Not having the best morning so far...DH turned off my alarm yesterday and forgot to reset it, so I overslept!

Thanks for letting me vent...I'm better now...and I gotta get to work.

Jun 9, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Maybe that 'error' delyed you so that today will be a triple points day....maybe?

3. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

such positive thinking................. let's hope so!

Jun 9, 2009
  4. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

I'm hoping, too, but I also had another one to submit today. So i'll submit it tomorrow instead, just in case :)

Jun 9, 2009
  5. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm sorry that happened Kristen, keep with the positive thinking! My director missed the $8,000 level on the Kitchen Electrics promotion by $64 because of a show that didn't submit. She left for the incentive trip thinking that the show had been submitted and "surprised" her husband on the trip that an espresso machine was on its way. The real "surprise" came when they had to settle for a regular coffee maker instead!

Jun 9, 2009
Have something to add?