• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alternative Uses for Pampered Chef Products

In summary, the micro fiber towels can be used as mops, cooling racks, garlic presses, microwave egg cooker, collapsible bowls, and Cork trivet mounted on wall. There are also Mix and chop for a therapeutic massage, Collapsible bowls as a pet water bowl, Twixit clips to hold hair back, Kitchen shears for cutting wiring, vinyl flooring and carpeting, and the Measure-All (at 1/4 cup) to make uniformed hamburger sliders. Can strainer as a sink strainer and the handy scraper for the windshield.
Halle-Doodle
Yes, i know i have seen a thread like this- it talked about the micro fiber towels as mops!
But i have looked alllll day! I did find some files and other helpful threads but im looking for a good sized list of uses for products unrelated to the kitchen!
Examples:
berry spinner as a camp "dryer"
turn about for crafts or tools
cooling rack for a laptop table

Please help?

Mix and Chop for a therapeutic massage
Microwave Grips for lips on sock puppets

ahh, good ones!

Cooling racks also work for garage to hang tools from (mount on wall, use hooks to hang)
Microplane Zester as a foot exfoliate :)
garlic press to make playdough hair
microwave egg cooker as a dog/cat bowl
collapsible bowls as a pet water bowl
cork trivet mounted on wall works as a message boardWill keep thinking...

Twixit clips to hold your hair back

I like those, i also found some others like Measure mix and pour for baby formula, bakers roller for wallpaper, kitchen shears to prune plants...

Kitchen shears for cutting wiring, vinyl flooring and carpeting. Great for crafts. Bakers Roller as a massager. Quick Stir Pitcher for baby formula.

I saw this on here, the Measure-All (at 1/4 cup) to make uniformed hamburger sliders.

Measure mix n pour for powdered drink mixes like Slimfast. Baker's roller press Rice Krispie treats, cut with pizza cutter, handy scraper for windshield scraper, quick stir launder delicates. There was something funny I told someone to use a PC product for but now I can't remember!

Pan scraper for doing grout work

Baker's roller as a massagerCan strainer as a sink strainer (so things don't accidentally go down your garbage disposal)

I really like the handy scraper for the windshield! that is one i haven't heard. I also found mix n chop for digging holes to plant bulbs and the glass cleaning brush would be good to clean window blinds.

I use the pan scrapers for folding papers for my day job and my pampered chef customer receipts (nice clean fold). I keep one in my purse, they are super handy (can be used to make roads in sandboxes, etc, and for scraping "crap" off of slides at parks).
Of course the pizza cutter can be used for cutting sandwiches, like grilled cheese.
Keep a micro scraper for getting the last out of the shampoo/conditioner bottles.

I know someone has already mentioned it, so I will second it. In a pinch, the pan scrapers can double as ice scrapers for our winshields. I like to keep one in my glove box. My husband was really good at taking the ice scraper for his car and then not rreturning it to my car. LOL I finally bought him one of his own.

Also the handy scraper works well for cleaning work areas after rolling out cookie dough, or kneading bread, or anythiong else that make have required the use of flour or sugar sprinkled on the counter or table tops. I think I use it more this way than for clearing the cutting boards.

1. Can I use Pampered Chef baking stones for anything other than baking?

Yes, Pampered Chef baking stones can be used for a variety of purposes such as grilling, broiling, and roasting. They can also be used as a serving platter for hot or cold dishes.

2. Are there any unique ways to use Pampered Chef cookware besides cooking?

Absolutely! Our cookware can also be used as food storage containers, serving dishes, and even as a double boiler by placing a smaller pot inside a larger one.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef kitchen tools for tasks other than their intended use?

Yes, many of our kitchen tools have multiple uses. For example, our Mix 'N Chop can also be used to mash avocados or potatoes, and our Garlic Press can crush nuts or candy for baking.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef products to simplify meal prep and save time?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient. For example, our Food Chopper can chop vegetables in seconds, and our Quick Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for non-food related tasks?

Yes, many of our products have alternative uses for everyday tasks. For example, our Microfiber Towel Set is great for cleaning and dusting, and our Cut-N-Seal can be used to make homemade ravioli or to seal sandwich edges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99