• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New with the Outside Order Form for September?

In summary, "Also, About the Weekly Bites" is a free weekly newsletter from Pampered Chef that offers tips, recipes, and special offers to subscribers. To subscribe, simply visit the website and enter your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time and will not receive spam or unwanted emails.
chef_goods
Gold Member
Not sure where to put this one...

The Bites says:
"September Outside Order Form Update
The September Guest special is available for Cooking, Catalog and Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries. We have updated the Outside Order form online. If you downloaded this form prior to Aug. 16, you will need to go to Consultant's Corner for the updated version. The form is located in the Download Center, under Managing Your Business."

Did they change something? They have individual orders listed here. Did I miss something or is this a mistake (another to add to the list)?

TIA

Since it is not a buy $60 get x free, the special is available to ALL orders - including individual orders. A few months back they changed the buy $60 get x free to exclude individual orders in an attempt to increase sales through shows and attendance at shows.

Aha! Thanks!

More spaceI had hoped that had changed the layout to provide more than a few spaces for ordering. It seemed there was a small amount of order lines for items, and then EVERY stone on special was listed below. I have decided to use the general OOF for September and just have my guests write the name of the special stone in one of the lines.

I couldn't get it to pull up for me anyway! :(

1. What is "Also, About the Weekly Bites"?

"Also, About the Weekly Bites" is a weekly newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and special offers for our customers.

2. How can I subscribe to "Also, About the Weekly Bites"?

To subscribe to our newsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and sign up to receive our weekly updates.

3. Is there a cost to subscribe to "Also, About the Weekly Bites"?

No, our newsletter is completely free for all subscribers. We want to provide valuable information and offers to our customers without any additional cost.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Also, About the Weekly Bites" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can also manage your subscription preferences by logging into your account on our website.

5. Will I receive spam or unwanted emails if I subscribe to "Also, About the Weekly Bites"?

No, we will only send you emails related to our newsletter and products. We value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
pampered1224