• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Delicious Dessert Recipes!

In summary, the "Help Needed: Looking for Delicious Dessert Recipes!" collection features a variety of desserts, including cakes, pies, cookies, bars, and more, with options for different dietary restrictions. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels and include step-by-step instructions, photos, and videos. Most ingredients can be found in local grocery stores, with suggestions for substitutes provided if needed. The serving size can be adjusted, and tips for presentation and decoration are included in each recipe. Additional tips and inspiration can also be found on the blog and social media channels.
plichte
I know this is a lot to ask, so feel free to ignore me. :) I have been trying to track down a delightful desserts cookbook and everyone I know who has one, can't seem to find it.

I am looking for two recipes out of it, Brownie Pudding Cake Sundae on page 61 and Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake on page 30. Would anyone be willing to type up the recipes for me and either post on this thread or e-mail to me at [email protected]?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are the recipes you asked for. Hope that helps :)

Teresa G.

Attachments

• Brownie Pudding Cake.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 401
  • Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes.doc
    20 KB · Views: 296
Thank you so much! I can't believe how quickly you did that. Thanks again!

1. What type of desserts can I find in this recipe collection?

Our "Help Needed: Looking for Delicious Dessert Recipes!" collection features a diverse range of desserts including cakes, pies, cookies, bars, and more. We also have options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan recipes.

2. Are the recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. We include step-by-step instructions, photos, and videos to help guide you through the recipe. We also have a customer service team available for any additional assistance you may need.

3. Can I use ingredients that are readily available in my local grocery store?

Yes, we strive to use common ingredients in our recipes that can be found in most grocery stores. However, if there is a specific ingredient that may be harder to find, we provide suggestions for substitutes.

4. Can I adjust the serving size for the recipes?

Yes, our recipes typically include a serving size, but you can easily adjust the measurements to fit your needs. Our recipe tool also allows you to double or halve the ingredients with just one click.

5. Are there any tips for making the desserts look as delicious as they taste?

Absolutely! We provide tips and tricks for presentation and decoration in each recipe. We also have a blog and social media channels where we share additional tips and inspiration for making your desserts look and taste amazing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilchrist_pchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mary Ann
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies