• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!

In summary, "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!" is a virtual getaway experience for busy parents organized by Pampered Chef. It is open to anyone who needs a break, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not. The activities offered include cooking classes, virtual tours, self-care workshops, and opportunities to connect with other parents. To sign up, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and register for the event, which is free to participate in. Friends and family are also welcome to join, as long as they also register on the website.
lockhartkitchen
It's spring break. My son went to California with his friend. My girls have been invited to a sleepover at our friend's house tonight. My husband and I are all alone tonight! Woo Hoo.

woohoo2.gif
Have fun!!! :D

Have fun!!!

Where in California? (See? My mind isn't in the gutter.) :)

Yreka. His friend's grandparents have a farm there.

Well have a nice evening.

I'm jealous, but won't be for long...my folks are taking the kids for a sleepover on Saturday evening so that DH and I can go to a local ribs festival here in town and hear some live music. We haven't been able to go to this festival in years, so we're so looking forward to our date night, too! :) Enjoy yours!!!

Husband is on his way home from setting up campaign signs. I'm ready. Girls are fighting over who gets the "hear looking" chocolate chip cookies we just made.

Date night not happening tonight:cry: Husband came home late to drop off some signs, and heading over to the friend's house to pick up his car. Not home yet. Girls sleepover is now tomorrow. Both our kids were disappointed. I'm now sitting here helping my girls make leprachan traps. (I know it's not late though. They can come anytime in march. Hee Hee). My 6 year old just put a cat bell ball attached to a hair rubberband inside her box, so "they can party all night", she said as she was shaking her hips.

1. What is "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!"?

"Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!" is a virtual getaway experience organized by Pampered Chef for busy parents to relax and recharge during the spring break season.

2. Who can participate in "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!"?

Any parent or caregiver who needs a break from their daily routine can participate in "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!". It is open to everyone, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not.

3. What activities are included in "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!"?

"Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!" offers a variety of activities to help you relax and unwind, such as cooking classes, virtual tours, and self-care workshops. There will also be opportunities to connect with other parents and share tips and advice.

4. How do I sign up for "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!"?

To sign up for "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and register for the event. It is completely free to participate.

5. Can I invite my friends to join "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!" with me?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join "Alone and Loving It: Spring Break for Mom & Dad!" so you can all enjoy the experience together. Just make sure they also register for the event on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies