• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patti's Journey: Cancelled Plans & Prayers for Healing

In summary, Patti was packed and ready to attend her first conference, but had to make the difficult decision to stay home because her husband was diagnosed with throat cancer and had just undergone surgery. She is grateful for the support and prayers of her fellow consultants and is looking forward to attending conference next year.
pattikake
I was packed and ready to go (Wave 2). This would have been my first conference. My husband had to have surgery on Friday and we found out that he has throat cancer. We are devastated to say the least, and he is not feeling so good. I made the decision to stay home and not attend conference.

I was so looking forward to going; learning new tips; and meeting new people. But my family is first and I can go to conference next year. Am a little bummed about non-refundable registration tho :(

Anyway - to all you powerful people out there - please send some good vibes our way.

Patti

OMG, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I will definitely keep you and your husband in my prayers.

I'm so sorry too! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

BIG Hugs!!!!

Lots of prayers!!!

Prayers for you and the whole situation.

I would still contact PC and explain the situation. They might make an exception and refund you.

Patti: My prayers will be with you and your DH for a speedy recovery. Your family comes first; conference will always be there.

This is one of the reasons why I couldn't wait to go to conference. You folks are amazing, uplifting and such an inspiration. Thank you SO much.

Patti, give me your full name, etc., and I'll see if I can check in for you and get all your freebies.

My Director has pneumonia and other medical issues (no pun intended), and decided two hours ago she just can't get on that plane. She's having our AD check in for her, just to be sure she gets her freebies.

Also, can you contact someone in your cluster to get surprise packages for you? All they need is your name, address, and debit card number, from what I understand.

Thanks Sarah - My director said she would try to get things for me while she was there.

I'm so sorry to hear this and I'm praying for your husband. I guess on a positive note at least he didn't find out while you were out of town. I think I would have felt worse if that happend.

Take Care,

Praying for your husband Patti and your family. So sorry to hear this!

Big hug to you and your family! Hang in and have faith.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've prayed for you and your family.

I am sorry to hear about your husband. Prayers for you. I am not going either, first time in 4 years, recovery from chemo treatments and knew I couldn't handle it.

Patti, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband and family. Ann R.: Hope you are getting better every day, my prayers go up for you too! God be with you both!
Deb

I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I would contact PC home office, a similar situation happened to a clustermate of mine last year and they made an exception!

I LOVE this company, they care so much about our family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Yes...call HO...go all the way up the line to the boss if you have to...this is a serious situation and they may make an exception.

I said a prayer for your husband. I pray that God would send healing and use this for his glory. Tell him not to let the enemy defeat him with negative thoughts. Think positive and thank God for his healing...just as though it were already done. God works in mysterious ways. Please, please, let me know if you want to talk. I will be happy to listen...whether by email or phone. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sending prayers and hugs to all of you

Hugs and prayers going out to you.

I am saying a prayer for your family as well. My father in law is going through treatments for stage 4 throat cancer, so let me know if I can answer any questions for you. He is doing really well .

Lisa

pattikake said:
I was packed and ready to go (Wave 2). This would have been my first conference. My husband had to have surgery on Friday and we found out that he has throat cancer. We are devastated to say the least, and he is not feeling so good. I made the decision to stay home and not attend conference.

Patti

Patti:

We found out last fall my Dad has a very agressive throat cancer. He's through his treatments and now on "watch" status. Feel free to contact me if you need someone to talk to. It's been a long road for him, but he's doing good all things considered.

I am saying a prayer for your family as well. My father in law is going through treatments for stage 4 throat cancer, so let me know if I can answer any questions for you. He is doing really well .Lisa
We found out last fall my Dad has a very agressive throat cancer. He's through his treatments and now on "watch" status. Feel free to contact me if you need someone to talk to. It's been a long road for him, but he's doing good all things considered.
Thank you ALL for your thoughts, prayers and wishes. This sight is so amazing - I don't know any of you, but I feel like you are all party of my PChef family.Lisa & Barb - I will be contacting you I'm sure. We will find out on Thursday what his course of treatment will be. thanks to everyone again.

Just wanted to pop in to say this is an amazing company! I heard back from the registration office and they are refunding my deposit. Love this job!

I will be praying for you guys! My Grandmother just went through the same thing in December. With the Lord's help, and 7 weeks of radiation, she is all better!

I'm so glad they refunded your registration - that's great news. I hope you continue to get good news as well. I'm still praying for all of you.

Take Care,

1. What is Patti's Journey: Cancelled Plans & Prayers for Healing?

Patti's Journey: Cancelled Plans & Prayers for Healing is a cookbook written by Patti, a Pampered Chef consultant, to share her personal story of overcoming health challenges and finding healing through prayer and healthy cooking.

2. Is this cookbook only for people dealing with health issues?

No, this cookbook is for anyone looking to incorporate more nourishing and healing recipes into their diet. Patti's recipes are designed to promote overall wellness and can benefit anyone looking to improve their health through food.

3. What types of recipes can I find in this cookbook?

In this cookbook, you will find a variety of recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. Patti's recipes are focused on using whole, nourishing ingredients to promote healing and wellness.

4. Are the recipes in this cookbook difficult to make?

No, Patti's recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make, even for those with busy schedules. Many of the recipes can also be adapted to fit different dietary needs and preferences.

5. Can I purchase this cookbook directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Patti's Journey: Cancelled Plans & Prayers for Healing directly from Pampered Chef's website. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties hosted by Patti or other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat