• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost Finished With Hw!!! Yeah!

Amanda is taking a break from her portfolio but she is hopeful it will be finished tonight. She is also glad that she didn't get the job she applied for but she is not worried because she knows something will come her way.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I am so excited that I am almost finished with my HW. I would have been already done, but my group from Hell hasn't let up. So when I sit at the computer, my mind just starts going a mile a minute. My brain is on overload trying to make unit plans, and do my portfolios.

Good thing all my tests for my credential are complete, now it's passing the Portfolio. Wish me luck!!!

Oh I need quick prayers for my interview this morning. I have an interview for a long term sub position, that will take me to the end of the school year. This would be great to see the same kids everyday, and know that I have work everyday.

Wishing you luck and you are in my prayers.

Yay on being almost finished with the HW.

I am keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you today!! I might get a few stares from my coworkers here, and work might be difficult to do with so many body parts crossed, but I'll do my best!!

Cheers

Just so I'm not wondering all day... what is HW?

quiverfull7 said:

I'm taking a guess it stands for Home Work???

quiverfull7 said:
I was wondering the same thing:confused:

Good luck Amanda! Let us know when you find out about the job.

Well this Interview went a lot better than the last one. I just don't want to get my hopes up. They said they will make their decision tomorrow. I just want to teach, I have gone to school for so long that I need to do it for a little bit before I quit to do PC full time. My husband says the only way I could ever do PC full time would be if I make what my exec. dir makes. That's a way off, so I need to teach.You guys gave me a good laugh on not knowing what HW was, but as a teacher their abbreviations for everthing. It's begining to be habit!So I am taking a break from my portfolio, it's tiedius hopefully it will be complete tonight. Well back to work! Thanks for the fingers, toes and everything else crossed. I hope you got some work done today!

I am officially finished with my homework for this semester. I don't know if I am going to take a break or go for my masters. I swear I am addicted to school.:)Okay I got a phone trick today from the district office, I didn't get the job but that's okay I really didn't want the commute. So it wasn't for me! A job will come for me I just know it! Or I need to bump up PC a few notches.

1. What are some quick and easy recipes for when I'm Almost Finished With Hw?

Some quick and easy recipes that are perfect for when you're Almost Finished With Hw include one-pan meals like sheet pan chicken and veggies, 15-minute pasta dishes, and 30-minute stir-fries. These recipes are simple to make and require minimal prep work, making them perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make my homework breaks more productive?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Use our mix-and-chop tool to quickly break up ground meat for a quick dinner, or our garlic press to add some flavor to your study snacks. Our products can help you save time and energy in the kitchen, leaving you more time to focus on your homework.

3. How can I still eat healthy during my busy homework schedule?

Meal prep is key when it comes to eating healthy during a busy homework schedule. Use our meal prep containers to portion out healthy snacks and meals that you can grab and go during study breaks. You can also use our spiralizer to make veggie noodles for a quick and healthy alternative to pasta.

4. Can I find any helpful tips or recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, our website is full of helpful tips and recipes for busy individuals, including students juggling homework and other responsibilities. Check out our "Quick & Easy" category for recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, or browse our blog for meal prep tips and ideas.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my study group meetings?

Pampered Chef products are great for group gatherings, especially for study groups. Use our quick-stir pitcher to make refreshing drinks for your group, or our mini muffin pan to make bite-sized snacks. You can also use our rockcrok to make a hot and delicious meal to share with your study group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • tmseiling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tmseiling
  • Kitchen Diva