• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost 7 Years Worth of P3.........

In summary, your laptop apparently had a virus and your tech did a back up on a memory stick before wiping the computer clean. After re-doing everything and with the memory stick in the C Drive...it crashed again and you have lost everything.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
GONE!:cry:

My laptop apparently had a virus and my tech (DH home on R&R) did a back up on a memory stick before wiping the computer clean. After re-doing everything and with the memory stick in the C Drive...it crashed again and I have lost everything. C'est la vie.....at least I have some hard copies for the last few months but I will not be re-building P3 like I did the first time I lost everything. Then again that was in my first 6 months with the company and I still had ALL my hard copies!

DH has put P3 on our Mac so no more little laptop at shows for me...at least until I get a Macbook!

Can you reinstall p3 as if you are loading it for the frist time . It knows your consultant # so maybe it will enter everything

There was another post on here about P3 acting up. Don't erase what you have on your thumb drive in case your current error is something that HO will fix on Monday!!! ;)

Did you delete the data from the memory stick? If you did, maybe it can still be recovered from there.

Not of much help now, but when I back up P3, I have 2 flash drives. I back up with #1 on even months and back up with #2 on odd months. That way you will have a good copy if something happens.

You can back up thru the month as you want, but I always use the flash drive (1 or 2) that fits the month (even or odd). If something should happen, there is always a month or less lost.

I learned this trick while working in an IT dept. They ALWAYS have more than one back up.

Hope that Tech Support can help you tomorrow, they are really amazing at recovery!

1. What is "Almost 7 Years Worth of P3"?

"Almost 7 Years Worth of P3" refers to a collection of over 1,000 recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants and customers over the course of almost 7 years. These recipes are a combination of quick and easy meals, healthier options, and new twists on classic dishes.

2. Can I access these recipes online?

Yes, all of the "Almost 7 Years Worth of P3" recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can search for specific recipes or browse by categories such as main dishes, desserts, and vegetarian options.

3. Are these recipes tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the "Almost 7 Years Worth of P3" recipes go through a rigorous testing process to ensure they meet Pampered Chef's high standards for taste, simplicity, and quality ingredients. They are also reviewed by a team of culinary experts before being added to the collection.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be included in "Almost 7 Years Worth of P3"?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef encourages their consultants and customers to share their favorite recipes and ideas. You can submit your recipe through the "Submit a Recipe" form on the Pampered Chef website, and it will go through the same testing and review process as all other recipes.

5. How often are new recipes added to "Almost 7 Years Worth of P3"?

New recipes are added to the collection on a monthly basis. Pampered Chef is committed to providing a diverse and constantly growing selection of recipes for their customers to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • NooraK