• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost at $15,000 in Career Sales - Will I Get the Override This Month?

In summary, the average amount of sales needed to reach "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" is around $14,000 to $15,000, with variations depending on individual performance and sales strategies. It typically takes anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to achieve this milestone, depending on individual effort and dedication. Reaching "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" comes with benefits such as increased commission rates, recognition and rewards from the company, and opportunities for career advancement. It is possible to reach this milestone while working part-time, and some tips for achieving it include setting achievable goals, utilizing social media and networking, attending training events, and maintaining a positive attitude and passion for the products being sold.
sassypip
Silver Member
I started selling PC in July and love it! I am about to hit my $15,000 mark this month. I am $480 away! IF I get to that point before the 15th of this month, will I get the override on Dec or do I have to wait until Jan?

My other question is, that I have a fundraiser that is closing on Sat and if I get the 2% bounus, will I get 17% for the fundraiser too or will it just be the 15%?

Thanks for any input!
Diane:)

You have to wait until the new month to get the 2% bonus... even if you make it half way through the month
Not sure about the fundraiser though.

Congratulations!! $15,000 career sales:thumbup: Great job on your promotion! Isn't it terrific to be able to give yourself a promotion. The only thing you had to do was keep going to work! Way to go!:thumbup:

Mary is right. The increase won't take effect until the month after you've reached your goals. So any sales submitted in the current month would be at the current level. Sales submitted the following month would qualify for the increase. So if your fundraiser is in the current month, it's the current month's percentage. Sorry!

Thanks for the info! I was just curious. I am just happy to be there so soon. THanks again everyone!
Diane

1. What is the average amount of sales needed to reach "Almost $15,000 Career Sales"?

The average amount of sales needed to reach "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" is around $14,000 to $15,000. This can vary depending on individual performance and sales strategies.

2. How long does it typically take to achieve "Almost $15,000 Career Sales"?

The time it takes to achieve "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" can vary greatly and is dependent on individual effort and dedication. On average, it can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.

3. What benefits come with reaching "Almost $15,000 Career Sales"?

Reaching "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" comes with several benefits including increased commission rates, recognition and rewards from the company, and the opportunity to advance in the career path within Pampered Chef.

4. Is it possible to reach "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" part-time?

Yes, it is possible to reach "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" while working part-time. Many consultants have successfully achieved this milestone while balancing other commitments such as family and other jobs.

5. What tips do you have for reaching "Almost $15,000 Career Sales"?

Some tips for reaching "Almost $15,000 Career Sales" include setting achievable goals, utilizing social media and networking, attending company training events, and consistently following up with customers. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be passionate about the products you are selling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies