1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Almost $15,000 career sales

1. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

I started selling PC in July and love it! I am about to hit my $15,000 mark this month. I am $480 away! IF I get to that point before the 15th of this month, will I get the override on Dec or do I have to wait until Jan?

My other question is, that I have a fundraiser that is closing on Sat and if I get the 2% bounus, will I get 17% for the fundraiser too or will it just be the 15%?

Thanks for any input!
    Diane:)

Dec 2, 2009
  2. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

You have to wait until the new month to get the 2% bonus... even if you make it half way through the month
    Not sure about the fundraiser though.

Dec 2, 2009
  3. Deb Bixler

Deb Bixler Member Gold Member

Congratulations!! $15,000 career sales

:thumbup: Great job on your promotion! Isn't it terrific to be able to give yourself a promotion. The only thing you had to do was keep going to work! Way to go!:thumbup:

Dec 2, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Mary is right. The increase won't take effect until the month after you've reached your goals. So any sales submitted in the current month would be at the current level. Sales submitted the following month would qualify for the increase. So if your fundraiser is in the current month, it's the current month's percentage. Sorry!

Dec 2, 2009
  5. sassypip

sassypip Member Silver Member

Thanks for the info! I was just curious. I am just happy to be there so soon. THanks again everyone!
    Diane

Dec 2, 2009
Have something to add?