• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is It? Where Do I Find It?

In summary, "What Is It? Where Do I Find It?" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the product catalog and website. The product catalog can be found online or through your consultant, and it is divided into categories with a search bar for easy navigation. The catalog is for informational purposes only, and products can be purchased through your consultant or the website. All products in the catalog can also be found online, but some may be temporarily out of stock or discontinued.
Monty060609
What is it?
Where do I find it?

Thanks!!

Baking section of the market, by the chocolate chips. It's usually on the bottom shelf. Good luck!

It's like a huge chocolate or white chocolate candy bar. I think my grocery store calls it Candi Quick or something like that. My store has it on the top shelf by the chocolate chips and Baker's Chocolate bars. The other grocery store has it on a stand in the aisle because there must not be room for it on the shelf and it's called Almond Bark - not sure why because I don't think there's any almond in it. Anyway, ask someone if you can't find it. Here's to you finding someone who knows what you're talking about. :)

I use the whote chocolate candy melts instead

I just use the chocolate buttons or chips and add extra almonds.

I like the REAL thing...I used white chocolate!!! Came out yummy, with a smoother texture!!!

What is "What Is It? Where Do I Find It?"

"What Is It? Where Do I Find It?" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the product catalog and website. It contains all the information you need to know about our products and where to find them.

Where can I find the product catalog?

The product catalog can be found online on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It can also be found in physical form at some in-person events or parties.

How do I navigate through the product catalog?

The product catalog is divided into different categories, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. You can also use the search bar to find specific products. Each product has a page with a description, images, and pricing information.

Can I purchase products directly from the catalog?

No, the product catalog is for informational purposes only. To make a purchase, you can either order through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Do all products listed in the catalog also have a corresponding online listing?

Yes, all products listed in the catalog can also be found on the Pampered Chef website. However, some products may be temporarily out of stock or discontinued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pampered_rae