• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hazelnut-Free Chocolate Cake Recipe for Nut Allergy Sufferers

In summary, all Pampered Chef products are free from hazelnuts and other common allergens. This is ensured through strict measures in place to prevent cross-contamination in our facilities. We also provide allergen information on our website and offer substitutions for allergenic ingredients in our recipes. While we do not have products specifically for those with nut allergies, we offer a variety of kitchen tools that can make cooking and meal prep easier for those with allergies.
Sonia_J
Hello everyone
i wanted to make the chocolate hazelnut cake in the rice cooker -
but my host can't eat hazelnuts (or any nuts!)
has anyone made this without the nuts???

Well if your host is alergic to nuts, I would suggest that you do not make this cake. Besides the nuts on the outside, you also use a hazelnut spread to make the cake. If you want to demo the rice cooker, just make a rice cooker cake mixing up a chocolate cake, then dumping in half a can of chocolate frosting. Do a search on the rice cooker, should give you loads of recipe ideas.

Make the cake. omit the hazelnuts. use a chocolate fudge ice cream topping instead of the hazelnut spread. I'm not allergic I just think chocolate is chocolate and nuts are nuts and cannot think of any reason to mix the two :D

Has anyone tried making this recipe in the fluted pan instead of the Rice Cooker Plus? I don't have the RCP, but want to offer this as a choice to my hosts. I'll probably order the RCP next month (already placed a supply order this month) but in the meantime...

TIA!
Nora

Hello everyone,I love the chocolate hazelnut cake recipe in the rice cooker too! It's always a hit at my parties. As for making it without nuts, I have not personally tried it, but I have heard of others substituting the hazelnuts with crushed cookies or pretzels for a bit of crunch. You could also try adding in some extra chocolate chips or chopped fruit for added flavor and texture. Let us know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products if I am allergic to hazelnuts?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are free from hazelnuts and other common allergens. We take great care in ensuring that our products are safe for all consumers, including those with allergies.

2. Are any Pampered Chef products made in facilities that also process hazelnuts?

No, we have strict measures in place to prevent cross-contamination with hazelnuts. Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between production runs to ensure the safety of our products.

3. Can I find allergen information for Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, we have a comprehensive allergen guide available on our website that lists all of our products and their potential allergens. You can also contact our customer service team for specific questions about allergens in our products.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef recipes that contain hazelnuts?

No, all of our recipes are carefully developed and tested to ensure they are free from hazelnuts and other common allergens. We also offer substitutions and alternatives for ingredients that may be allergenic, so you can still enjoy our recipes without worry.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for those with nut allergies?

While we do not have products specifically for nut allergies, we do have a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make cooking and meal prep easier for those with allergies. Our customer service team can assist you in finding the best products for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Firegirl