• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All Dcb's Are Back Ordered?

I would continue to sell them as if they weren't on backorder unless we hear differently from HO which I truly doubt will be the case with this product!
ChefParty4U
That will definately change my game plan for the month.....

What changes will you all be making due to this inconvience?

I will just be telling people that they are on backorder..they are not on stop sell..so I will not stop selling them.

but won't that put the whole order on hold, or does it just delay the dcb's?

In the past they've fulfilled the entire order and sent the DCB when it was back in stock.

I had a show from March 31 with 5 DCB's on BO. They show shipped and was delivered today, the DCB's are due to be delivered tomorrow so they are doing quite well getting them out. Some of my other March shows earlier in the month had to wait about a week to 9 days but that's not bad either. Just keep selling them and say that they have chosen a VERY popular item so they can be assured they will LOVE IT!

thats not as scary then, when i entered it in p3 the exclamation point came up, didn't know if that prevented you from submitting

Only a red stop sign will prevent you from submitting the show. When you go to submit it a page will come up to tell you what all the exclamation points and stop signs mean.

I turned in a show on March 31st. The host recieved everything but the DCB yesterday. The DCB will be there today. Not much of a backorder. I think it's pretty timely :)

If you stop selling them you are doing a disservice to your business, your income and your customers! I don't even mention that they are on backorder... why talk yourself out of a sale!!

Good info, thanks everyone

I sold a few last month and they all came a day or two after the rest of the order.

I submitted an order that shipped on the 6th, got an email that the white DCB was on backorder. Got an email tonight that it shipped today though. So only two days later, they really seem to be working hard to get them out ASAP.

I wouldn't worry. This product is extremely popular and HO is shipping them out as fast as they are getting them in. I think it is nice that we know what is on backorder so we don't panic about why an item hasn't shipped with a show. Rather than hold up the whole show they do this. I would continue to sell them as if they weren't on backorder unless we hear differently from HO which I truly doubt will be the case with this product!

The DCB's are showing up about 1 to 2 days behind my orders. I let my guest know when I've ordered it that it is in on backorder but should be in shortly, and I will call them personally to let them know when it has been shipped.

1. What is a DCB?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

2. Why are all DCBs backordered?

Due to high demand, all DCBs are currently on backorder. We are working to restock them as quickly as possible, but please be patient as it may take some time.

3. Can I still place an order for a DCB?

Yes, you can still place an order for a DCB, but please note that it may be on backorder and will not ship immediately. We recommend checking back periodically for updates on availability.

4. When will DCBs be back in stock?

We do not have an exact date for when DCBs will be back in stock, but we are working to restock them as soon as possible. We recommend checking back periodically for updates on availability.

5. Can I cancel or modify my DCB order?

If your DCB order has not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel or modify it. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales