• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Recipes for the New Season!

In summary, the "Delicious Chicken Recipes for the New Season!" offer a variety of chicken options such as breasts, thighs, and whole chickens, as well as suggestions for protein substitutions. The ingredients for these recipes are easily accessible at most grocery stores, and substitutions are provided for unavailable ingredients. The cooking time for each recipe varies, with most being prepared in under 30 minutes, and estimated times are provided for longer preparation methods. These recipes can also be made ahead of time and stored for future meals, with recommended storage and reheating instructions. Additionally, the nutritional information for each recipe is included on the website and recipe cards.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm working on figuring out recipes for the new season. I've been trying to stick to main dish style recipes to show easy meal ideas. I usually pick recipes that include the DCB and MFP because they are great sellers when you show them. The recipes I'm looking to offer are:
Chicken Fajita Bites
Chicken Parmesan Soup
Big Enchilada
15 Minute Fajitas (always sticking to that one)

I'm worried about not offering enough variety since they are ALL chicken recipes. I didn't plan it that way, I have been making recipes from the new season's best and that's just how it fell. I thought about making the Big Enchilada with beef and see how that works. Any ideas? Suggestions?

How about trading out one of those for the Spicy Ravioli Skillet from the F/W 2009 SB? It uses the 12" Skillet and you can use the the MFG to chop onions (although it doesn't call for it) and the jalapeno. My hospitality director did the demo yesterday at our team meeting and I have decided to offer that as one of my recipes. It doesn't show the DCB, but it does show cookware which will be a great booking tool.

At my show today we did the pork tenderloin in the DCB and used the salad choppers to make pulled pork. We also did the turtle fudge skillet cake to show the cookware. They were both a big hit! If you did nuts on the cake you could use the MFP.

1. What types of chicken can I use in these recipes?

Our "Delicious Chicken Recipes for the New Season!" feature a variety of chicken options, including chicken breasts, thighs, and whole chickens. You can also substitute with your preferred protein, such as tofu or shrimp, for a delicious twist on these recipes.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, our recipes use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. We also offer suggestions for substitutions if a specific ingredient is not available.

3. How long do these chicken recipes take to prepare?

The cooking time for each recipe varies, but most can be prepared in under 30 minutes. For recipes that require marinating or slow cooking, we provide estimated times for preparation.

4. Can I make these chicken recipes ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our "Delicious Chicken Recipes for the New Season!" can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer for future meals. Just follow our recommended storage and reheating instructions.

5. Do these recipes include nutritional information?

Yes, we believe in providing our customers with all the necessary information to make informed decisions about their meals. The nutritional information for each recipe is included on our website and can also be found on the recipe cards that come with our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • wadesgirl