• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Inner Queen: An All About You Theme for Women's Event"

In summary, the author suggests a Pamper Yourself show, which is a party focused around pampering oneself. They suggest contacting Autumn, who did a show a few months ago.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I have a host who would like to have an "All About You" themed show catering and focusing on the women attending. I haven't asked for more details of what she's looking for yet but I am wondering if any of you have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks much!

Hmmm, I wonder if maybe a spa show or Pamper Me Silly (PMS) show would be what she is thinking?

Hand TreatmentsI'm attaching a "Pamper Yourself" outline I found, as well as some other "spa" type ideas...I'm looking for one I really liked to open a show, but I haven't found it yet. I'll post it under a separate one.

NOTE: The Pamper Yourself outline was originally posted in two separate one page documents.

Hope these get you on the right track!

Attachments

• pamper yourself 1.pdf
    17.8 KB · Views: 534
  • Spa Show Info.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 550
  • Spa Show outline.doc
    38 KB · Views: 486
  • Spa-Beauty from the kitchen invitation.doc
    60 KB · Views: 522
  • pamper yourself 2.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 405
Here is the one I really like!This is called "A Pampering Wow". I have been wanting to do this at a show, and now I think is the right time!

Especially for a "pampering" night, I think this would be a great way to start!

Not my own, but glad to pass it on...

Attachments

• A Pampering Wow.doc
    21 KB · Views: 824
Hi DebiHi Debi! It's Jill from our cluster. You might want to get in touch with Autumn from our cluster. She did a Pampered "Spa" Party show a few months ago. I don't think she liked doing it to much but she may have some suggestions. I think it sounds like lots of fun! Give me a call if you don't have her number.

Thank Jill! And everyone else as well. I'll touch base with Autumn. My host actually rescheduled for June. (And she wants the cookware! Both the 5 and 7 piece sets! UGH!) Talk to you later!

Thanks for all the wonderful links for the spa parties. I am excited to give this a try. :)

1. What is "Unleash Your Inner Queen" all about?

"Unleash Your Inner Queen" is a women's event theme designed to empower and celebrate women. It focuses on self-care, self-love, and embracing one's unique qualities and strengths.

2. What activities are included in the "Unleash Your Inner Queen" theme?

The "Unleash Your Inner Queen" theme includes various activities such as self-care workshops, motivational speakers, interactive games, and pampering sessions. These activities are designed to help women relax, reflect, and feel empowered.

3. Can this theme be customized for different types of events?

Yes, the "Unleash Your Inner Queen" theme can be customized for different types of events such as bridal showers, birthday parties, and corporate events. Our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to personalize the theme according to your specific event.

4. Is the "Unleash Your Inner Queen" theme appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "Unleash Your Inner Queen" theme is appropriate for women of all ages. It is a positive and empowering theme that can resonate with women of different backgrounds and life stages.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the "Unleash Your Inner Queen" event?

Pampered Chef products can be incorporated into the "Unleash Your Inner Queen" event in various ways. For example, you can create a pampering station using our spa products, or have a cooking demonstration using our kitchen tools. Our team can also provide customized gift bags or prizes for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • newtopamperedchef