• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I get a great deal on PC supplies from fellow consultants?

In summary, the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package includes three popular Pampered Chef products: the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Quick Slice. It also comes with a recipe book and a carrying case for easy transportation. While each product can be purchased separately, buying the package offers a discounted price. Owning this package allows for a versatile and efficient cooking setup, perfect for large gatherings. Plus, all products are covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
on Let's make a deal for $175 includes shipping!

pcgogetter said:
I only need the case on wheels. WOuld you sell that by itself??and if so,
How much??

I think she is saying it is for sale on Let's Make a Deal. Her's isnt neccessarily for sale, just one is on that sight.

Tta
pcgogetter said:
I only need the TTA Tote. Is that ok? If so, how much?

Not mine...I need the rolling case but she won't sell it separately

what is "let's make a deal"can someone tell me what the let's make a deal site is?

let's make a deal is a group on yahoo that is for PC consultants who can purchase things from each other, paperwork, supplies, products......

edited to add the address
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

Last edited:

What is included in the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package?

The All 3 Show to Go for Sale package includes three popular Pampered Chef products: the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Quick Slice. It also includes a recipe book and a carrying case for easy transportation.

Can I purchase the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package separately?

Yes, each product included in the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the package offers a discounted price compared to buying each product individually.

What are the benefits of owning the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package?

Owning the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package allows you to have a versatile and efficient cooking set-up. The Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer can cook a variety of meals quickly, and the Quick Slice makes food prep a breeze. Additionally, the carrying case makes it easy to take your cooking tools on the go.

Can I use the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package for large gatherings?

Yes, the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package is perfect for large gatherings. The Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer have the capacity to cook meals for a large group, and the Quick Slice can help with food prep for multiple dishes.

Is the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package covered by any warranty?

Yes, all products included in the All 3 Show to Go for Sale package are covered by Pampered Chef's product guarantee. This means if you are not satisfied with any of the products, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • cookn' katie