• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can You Help Me Re-Launch My Pampered Chef Business After a Tough 9 Months?

In summary, the speaker has been struggling with writing a note for their May newsletter, trying to balance giving enough information about the past 9 months of their life while also not giving too much. They recently lost their dog to cancer and are now ready to focus on their Pampered Chef business again. They are reaching out to friends for help with hosting a show and have some upcoming specials. The conversation also includes condolences for the loss of their dog.
imported_iteachurkid
Hey everyone! I've been sitting here for over an hour writing and editing and editing and changing a note that I want to send out with my May newsletter. I'm trying really hard not to give too much information, but at the same time for people to understand the last 9 months of my life. I don't know if I'm telling too much, wording things wrong. If you guys don't mind reading over this and telling me what, if anything, you'd change, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your time and your help!

:)
Jennifer

Hi Everyone! I hope this newsletter finds you enjoying this nice spring (or more like summer weather :)). As some of you know, the last 9 months have been quite a challenge for me. My lab, Annie, was diagnosed with insulinoma (pancreatic cancer) on July 26, 2010. We tried surgery to remove the tumor, but the cancer had spread too far and I was told I had 1-3 months with my girl. Anyone who knows me, knows my dogs are my babies and I was devastated. There is no treatment for this type of cancer other than prednisone and multiple feedings each day. Annie had to eat every 4 hours around the clock. I couldn’t do this on my own, so I moved back in with my amazing parents. The wonderful thing about a business like The Pampered Chef is when life throws you curve balls, you can take a step back and that is what I did. My girl was a fighter and was truly my miracle. She made it so much longer than anyone ever anticipated she would. I lost her on April 4th. If you own a dog you know that they become part of your life and losing her was like losing a piece of my heart. It’s been a rough road, but as with anything in life, you move forward…one day at a time. I’ve thought long and hard about what I want to do and I really think getting back into my Pampered Chef business is going to be the best thing for me. I’m ready to make May and June my (Re) Grand Opening months. If you have thought about having a Pampered Chef show, I’d really appreciate your help. My average host earns $140 in free products just for inviting a few friends over. Please let me know if you are able to help me get things back up and running. Remember, we do Catalog Shows, Cooking Shows, Fundraisers and Bridal Showers. We have some great specials coming up with our Help Whip Cancer Products in May and great outdoor grilling and entertaining products in June. If you’d like to have a show, just shoot me an email and we’ll get something set up. I look forward to helping you earn free products and have lots of fun!

I think you gave enough info without giving too much. I like it! You were honest with your reason for taking a step back, your validation for stepping back & your desire to step up again. The only thing that I would change is the wording of the 2nd to the last sentence. (If you’d like to have a show, just shoot me an email and we’ll get something set up.) You ended the sentence with a preposition! LOL Maybe change the last 2 sentences to If you are interested in earning lots of items from your Pampered Chef wish list for free and at a discount call or e-mail while I still have several dates from which to choose. I look forward to helping you achieve your goals while having lots of fun with your friends and family!

I think it sounds very nice and sincere. I think it's a perfect amount of information. I hope you have a good response to it and it helps you get your business back on track! (And I'm so sorry it's been rough the majority of the past year. So sorry to hear about your dog. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose your dog. :( )

Great letter, and I am so sorry about your dog.

Aww...so sorry to her about your dog. It is so hard to watch a pet go through this because they can not talk or tell us what they need. (of course many of us can read them very well).

Good luck with your grand re-opening!!

What is "aLittle Help With Wording..."?

"aLittle Help With Wording..." is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides assistance with crafting the perfect wording for invitations, thank you notes, and other written materials.

How does "aLittle Help With Wording..." work?

First, you will provide us with the details of your event or message. Then, our team of experts will work with you to create a personalized and professional wording that fits your needs. You will have the opportunity to review and make any necessary revisions before finalizing the wording.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to use "aLittle Help With Wording..."?

No, this service is available to anyone who needs assistance with wording for their written materials.

What types of written materials can "aLittle Help With Wording..." assist with?

We can assist with a variety of materials, including invitations, thank you notes, social media posts, and more. If you have a specific request, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate it.

How much does "aLittle Help With Wording..." cost?

The cost for this service varies depending on the length and complexity of the wording. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Ksiera