• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Encouragement and Boost Bookings for Your Show | P.C. Performer's Guide

In summary, the person is seeking words of encouragement because they are struggling to get bookings at their shows. They believe that people have a good time at their shows and they do not want to think that it's because of them that no one wants to book. They love being a part of Pampered Chef and just need a little push. They mention that after the interactive part of the show, they go through a folder with cat. and order form and talk about what a typical host gets for hosting a show. They also suggest checking the files section for booking ideas and ordering audio CDs. They offer to share their own successful tips through email and remind the person to not give up and celebrate every small success.
marykate1
Hi Everyone,
I just need some words of encouragement because I do not seem to get bookings at shows. I believe people have a good time at my show. I would hate to think that no one wants to book because of me! Anyway, I do love being a part of p.c. I'm just needing a little push.

how do you mention booking shows at your show?

After the interactive part of the show, I go through the folder with cat. and order form. I have them turn to the back and we talk about what my typical host gets for hosting a show. In the beginning of the show, I ask my hostess how easy it is to have a show, I even mail the invites.

Check the files section, and type in bookings. There is a file that has 118 booking ideas. Also there are some great aduio CD's that you can order on the supply form, and Belinda Ellsworth spoke at one of the conferences and maybe someone out there can burn you her CD's and send them to you. If I can find mine, I'd be happy to burn them for you, and mail them to you if you pay for shipping.

any other ideas I have take up a lot of time to write, so feel free to email me- just click on my screen name above my avitar, and it will give you the option to email me...I'll try to give you what tips I used that were successful. I averaged 4-7 bookings per show.

Hi there! I completely understand how you're feeling. It can be discouraging when you're not getting as many bookings as you would like, even though you know your shows are fun and enjoyable. But don't worry, you are not alone. Many consultants go through the same thing and it's completely normal. The important thing is to not give up and keep pushing forward. Keep sharing your love for Pampered Chef and the products with others and eventually, the bookings will come. Remember, it's not about you, it's about the amazing products and experiences you offer. Keep up the great work and don't forget to celebrate every small success along the way! You've got this!

What is "aLittle Encouragement"?

"aLittle Encouragement" is a collection of inspiring and uplifting products from Pampered Chef. These products are designed to spread positivity and motivation in the kitchen and beyond.

What types of products are included in "aLittle Encouragement"?

The products in "aLittle Encouragement" range from kitchen tools and utensils to cookware and serving pieces. Each product features a motivational message or design to inspire you while you cook and entertain.

Can I customize the messages on the products in "aLittle Encouragement"?

Currently, the messages on the products in "aLittle Encouragement" cannot be customized. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates.

Are the products in "aLittle Encouragement" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in "aLittle Encouragement" are dishwasher safe. We understand the importance of convenience and ease in the kitchen, so we design our products to be both functional and easy to clean.

Can I purchase "aLittle Encouragement" products as gifts for others?

Absolutely! "aLittle Encouragement" products make great gifts for friends, family, or anyone who could use a little extra motivation in the kitchen. You can easily order online and have the products shipped directly to your loved one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies