• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Keep My Biz Going

In summary, the person is struggling to book shows and recruit in their business. They are advised to reach out to their current contacts and focus on booking shows first before worrying about recruiting. The key is to use the phone to make out-of-the-box calls and not give up on trying to reach the two hosts they are currently trying to contact. They are also encouraged to book shows for Help Whip Cancer and showcase the DCB to fill up their calendar. The importance of not giving up and staying positive is emphasized.
milkangel
I thought that i was getting to where i wanted to be int he biz and on top of it all but now i am still trying to get ahold of 2 people that is doing a cooking show but i can not. i now changed one to catalog because she is so busy and now wants to wait on becoming aconsultant. i have nothing for June but might have 2 but need to call. I so do not wan to lose my sales and go inactive. now it seems as if it again is not working out for me again. i do not know what to do. thanks

The wonderful thing about this business is that you can absolutely pick it up when you need to. The phone IS your friend!!!! I see that you've been doing PC for a year now, so you are bound to have a plethora of contacts. Start with customer care/out-of-the box calls to those people. See how they are liking their products, do they need any other items, would they like a catalog, would they consider helping you by hosting a catalog or cooking show, etc. Those kinds of calls are always worth-while. As for the 2 hosts that you are trying to get ahold of, don't give up hope.....but don't put all of your eggs in one basket either. Meaning you don't want to waste all of your time and energy on something that may not pan out for you. It's still very, very early in May and there IS plenty of time to book shows towards the end of the month. Encourage people to book for Help Whip Cancer.......or simply to showcase the DCB with fast, yummy and budget-friendly meals. Get your calendar filled up first, THEN worry about recruiting. Still continue to ask, but don't make that your focus until your calendar is where you want it. Don't stop making the calls until you are booked out as far as you want. Personally, I've got bookings all the way into November already. That's future business baby!!!! Just hang in there and keep your chin up and PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!! You can do it!!

It sounds like you're feeling frustrated and unsure about your current situation with the cooking show and your sales. It can be tough to navigate the ups and downs of the business world, but it's important to stay positive and keep pushing forward. Have you tried reaching out to the two people through different methods, like email or social media, in case they are not available by phone? It might also be helpful to brainstorm other potential opportunities or ways to boost your sales in the meantime. Don't give up, keep persevering and things will eventually work out. Good luck!

1. How can I increase sales for my struggling Pampered Chef business?

One way to increase sales for your Pampered Chef business is to host virtual parties and events. This allows you to reach a larger audience and showcase your products in a fun and interactive way. You can also offer special promotions and discounts to entice customers to make a purchase.

2. What should I do if I am having trouble finding new customers?

Networking and word-of-mouth marketing are great ways to find new customers for your Pampered Chef business. Reach out to friends and family, attend local events and farmer's markets, and join online communities related to cooking or home goods. You can also offer incentives for referrals from existing customers.

3. How can I stay motivated and positive when my business is struggling?

It's important to focus on the successes and wins, no matter how small, to stay motivated and positive. Set achievable goals for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. Surround yourself with a supportive network of other Pampered Chef consultants and seek advice and guidance from your upline.

4. What are some cost-effective ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

Social media is a great tool for marketing your Pampered Chef business without breaking the bank. Utilize platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. You can also collaborate with other businesses or bloggers to reach a larger audience.

5. How can I improve my customer retention rate?

Offering exceptional customer service is key to improving your customer retention rate. Follow up with customers after a purchase to ensure they are satisfied with their products and address any concerns they may have. Consider implementing a loyalty program or offering special discounts for repeat customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies