• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I fix the alignment for receipts in PP?

In summary, the problem is that the "print" button is buried under the scroll bar and is not easy to find.
PamperYourKitchen
I've always had this problem, and just now decided to try and fix it, to no avail. When I print receipts in PP (under reports to print the entire show), the "page 1 of 1" ends up printing ON the PC logo, and the bottom two-liner about PP prints ON the 'save this receipt' line...I could find anywhere to change the alignment of anything...and suggestions?

Same problem here. Would love an answer as well.
Laura

Don't have the answer, but...I contacted tec support with this same problem. They said there is a way to fix it but it require changing the properties and would run the chance of causing other problems with my computer! Yikes... They did say that they are working on it and were hoping to have it fixed before the spring change over. Obviously they didn't make it, but maybe for the fall...

Michelle

problems printing host receiptsI'm really not too thrilled with the newest PP program. I don't like having to hit the line to see the next customer. When I have a show with more than three guests I get frustrated! Does this happen to anybody else? It seems like the screen is really W I D E but too short to get all the information. Then the worst part is that when it comes time to print out the host receipt I just cant because the "print" button is burried under my scroll bar. This has happend continually since I installed the newest PP program. What can be done? :mad:

According to tech support, you have to change your screen settings to 1024 x 768. I was having the same problem with the print option, so now when I go into PP, I change my settings from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768. I switch back to 800 x 600 after I am done. Hope this helps with the print button, can't help on the alignment though.

Paula in TN

1. What is "Alignment for Receipts in Pp"?

"Alignment for Receipts in Pp" refers to the process of ensuring that all elements on a receipt, such as text, images, and prices, are properly aligned and organized for a professional and organized appearance.

2. Why is alignment important for receipts?

Proper alignment is important for receipts because it creates a clear and easy-to-read document for both the customer and the business. It also helps to prevent any confusion or errors when recording and organizing financial transactions.

3. How can I align my receipts in Pp?

To align your receipts in Pp, you can use the alignment tools provided in the program, such as the alignment guides, rulers, and snap-to-grid feature. You can also manually adjust the position of elements by dragging and dropping them into place.

4. Can I customize the alignment of my receipts?

Yes, you can customize the alignment of your receipts in Pp to fit the specific layout and design you prefer. You can adjust the font, size, and position of text and images, as well as add borders or other visual elements for a personalized touch.

5. Are there any tips for improving alignment for receipts in Pp?

Yes, there are a few tips for improving alignment for receipts in Pp. First, make sure to use the alignment tools and guidelines to ensure consistency and accuracy. Also, consider using a template or pre-designed layout for a professional and organized look. Lastly, regularly check and adjust the alignment as needed to maintain a neat and tidy appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kary
  • Chef susan