• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aldi is out of almond bark

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I went to Aldi today specifically to get almond bark, and they are all out! I asked about it and the guy said there is no more at the warehouse. Wah!!! :cry::cry: I was going to make up a whole bunch of Cranberry Crunch Bark for Christmas. I had to go to Jewel and pay more. I hate when I have to do that.

I thought of you, Becky, when I couldn't find it at Aldi. :balloon:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I went to Aldi today specifically to get almond bark, and they are all out! I asked about it and the guy said there is no more at the warehouse. Wah!!! :cry::cry: I was going to make up a whole bunch of Cranberry Crunch Bark for Christmas. I had to go to Jewel and pay more. I hate when I have to do that.

I thought of you, Becky, when I couldn't find it at Aldi. :balloon:

I feel your pain! I know - it's been out here for a few weeks! And I had been telling all of my hosts for Cookie Parties to go there to get it. Easy to find there, and half the cost. I guess everyone else discovered our little secret! :grumpy:

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I stopped by my local Aldi and they had it ... but only the white kind, I think. If I'd needed it I would have snapped it up ... but I'm not doing cranberry bark this year. Besides, I distrust anything that has "almond" in its name not to contain nut product. Don't want to give my nephew an allergy attack for Christmas!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I didn't check the price (and I've never used it) but because of reading this thread, I noticed my Aldi store did have it in stock yesterday.

jbdowd0798

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2008
They had it at my walmart too. I bought 2 white and 2 chocolate so i had it since it lasts for 2yrs! lol :) $2.56 is what I paid. Made the oreo truffles with it. :)