• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Airport Shuttle Rates?? Question

In summary, rates for airport shuttle services vary based on location, distance, and number of passengers. Group discounts are available and additional fees may apply for tolls, parking, or gratuity. Changes can be made to reservations, but may result in fees if made within 24 hours of pick-up time. Cancellation policies may differ depending on location and circumstances. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Has anyone pre reserved this?

I tried on line and I am quoted a different rate than the special rates posted.

o/w 2 passenger according to rate chart is 13.5 pp plus $1 pp
should equal 29

ok I try to reserve it and its giving me a price of 37 for 2
????

I called and they are clueless they told me the rate is wrong on line

Last year 2 of us shared a cab from Midway to McCormick and it was $18.00. I do not know if the shuttle is the cheapest way to go?:confused:

We've always just shared a cab and ended up only paying around $5 each. Think we've had 3-4 in the cab each time.

I got a bit miffed with the rate difference.
I email PC meetings earlier.

WOW - they must have taken this up with the shuttle company.
Airport Express called ME and wanted to book my ride

So if you booked you may want to check to see if you got the right rate

This is a big expense...Some of you may want to consider taking the L train...Its $2.00 per trip, and lets you off within a few blocks of the hotels. We walk or take a cab from the station. cab is $6. I did this the first time last year and it is super easy and really fun!

1. What are the rates for airport shuttle services?

The rates for airport shuttle services vary depending on the specific location, distance, and number of passengers. To get an accurate quote, it is best to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information.

2. Do you offer group discounts for airport shuttles?

Yes, we offer group discounts for airport shuttles. The discount amount will depend on the size of the group and the distance of the shuttle. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

3. Are there any additional fees for airport shuttle services?

There may be additional fees for airport shuttle services, such as tolls, parking, or gratuity. These fees will be included in the final quote provided by your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I make changes to my airport shuttle reservation?

Yes, you can make changes to your airport shuttle reservation by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that any changes made within 24 hours of the scheduled pick-up time may result in additional fees.

5. What is the cancellation policy for airport shuttle services?

The cancellation policy for airport shuttle services may vary depending on the location and the specific circumstances. It is best to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information about the cancellation policy for your reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • nikkijo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies