• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Discount on Airport Shuttle Services?

Do you mean the "el" train? Or the Metra train? The el train is only $2 or so, but takes some coordination since it's not right at Midway airport I don't think. And I'm not even sure if the Metra train (the commuter train) goes from Midway to downtown. I'm more familiar with O'Hare, but I'd probably recommend taking American Taxi or some taxi service like that. They're a taxi service that charges a flat rate to and from the airports from downtown Chicago. That's what I'd probably go with. Especially with two of you it shouldn't be bad. I wouldn't take a normal cab/tax
PamperYourKitchen
Here's a website for $2 off your shuttle fees. It's listed behind CC, but I guess it's been deemed 'hard to find'. Enjoy, and see you all at conference!
http://www.airportexpress.com/PrintCoupon1.htm

Thanks Erin!!! :)

Just to let you know, the airport shuttle costs about 24.00 roundtrip. You buy your ticket when you get there for both trips. Be sure not to lose it.

Shawnna

I used the airport shuttle the first time at conference. It was fine getting to the hotel, but almost missed my flight (as did several others) because the shuttle would fill up so fast and the shuttles dropping off didn't pick up. When I went to Leadership, I took a cab and it was cheaper and easier.

Has anyone taken the metro from the airport to the motels. I was thinking of doing this it is much CHEAPER and there are 2 of us. Any thoughts or coments are welcome. Flying into Midway on the 14th. I can't wait for conferance. :cool:

Chef Laura said:
Has anyone taken the metro from the airport to the motels. I was thinking of doing this it is much CHEAPER and there are 2 of us. Any thoughts or coments are welcome. Flying into Midway on the 14th. I can't wait for conferance. :cool:
Do you mean the "el" train? Or the Metra train? The el train is only $2 or so, but takes some coordination since it's not right at Midway airport I don't think. And I'm not even sure if the Metra train (the commuter train) goes from Midway to downtown. I'm more familiar with O'Hare, but I'd probably recommend taking American Taxi or some taxi service like that. They're a taxi service that charges a flat rate to and from the airports from downtown Chicago. That's what I'd probably go with. Especially with two of you it shouldn't be bad. I wouldn't take a normal cab/taxi because when you're charged by time/mileage, if you get stuck in traffic it costs more. Wish I could help you out more about Midway, but I'm not as familiar with it. When I lived in downtown Chicago, I took the El to O'Hare when I traveled. Good luck!

What is the airport shuttle discount offered by Pampered Chef?

The airport shuttle discount offered by Pampered Chef is a special promotion for customers who book their airport shuttle service through our company. This discount can save you up to 25% off the regular price.

How do I qualify for the airport shuttle discount?

To qualify for the airport shuttle discount, you must book your shuttle service through Pampered Chef either online or by phone. The discount will automatically be applied at the time of booking.

Can I use the airport shuttle discount for any airport?

Yes, the airport shuttle discount can be used for any airport served by Pampered Chef. This includes all major airports in the United States and select international airports.

Is the airport shuttle discount available for both one-way and round-trip bookings?

Yes, the airport shuttle discount is available for both one-way and round-trip bookings. You can enjoy the discount for your entire trip, no matter how many times you use our shuttle service.

Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for the airport shuttle discount?

No, there are no restrictions or blackout dates for the airport shuttle discount. As long as you book your shuttle service through Pampered Chef, you can use the discount at any time of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cmdtrgd