• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Airfare Deals from Atlanta: Book Now!

In summary, the best time to book a flight from Atlanta for the best deal is 6-8 weeks in advance, but this may vary depending on the destination and time of year. Mid-week flights tend to have lower prices, but it's important to compare prices for different days. Booking a connecting flight may save money, but it depends on the airline and route. There is no specific airline that always offers the best deals, so it's important to compare prices and other factors. Tips for finding the best airfare deals from Atlanta include signing up for price alerts, clearing browser cookies, and considering alternative airports.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Airfare from Atlanta has been rather expensive. However, I booked a flight to Chicago on July 12 with a return on April 16 for $217.10 on AirTran. That is by far the best fare we have seen. Since we are traveling on a Sunday, there just aren't better deals. However, if you are traveling other days, the airfare gets cheaper.

Based on the AirTran website, the special fares end tomorrow.

Thanks!
Lisa

Hi Lisa,Thanks for sharing your find with us! It's always great to hear about good deals on airfare. I agree, prices can be pretty steep, especially on Sundays. I'll definitely have to check out AirTran for my upcoming trips. Do you have any tips for finding the best deals on airfare? Thanks again for the heads up! Happy travels!

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your amazing find with us! I know how frustrating it can be to find affordable airfare, especially when traveling on a Sunday. I'm glad you were able to find such a great deal on AirTran. It's always a good idea to check different days and airlines for the best prices. And thank you for the heads up about the special fares ending tomorrow. I'm sure this information will be helpful to others in our community. Safe travels!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How far in advance should I book my flight from Atlanta to get the best deal?

The best time to book your flight from Atlanta to get the best deal is typically around 6-8 weeks before your desired travel dates. However, this can vary depending on the destination and time of year, so it's always a good idea to monitor prices and set up price alerts for your desired dates.

2. Are there any specific days of the week that offer lower airfare from Atlanta?

In general, mid-week flights (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) tend to have lower airfare prices compared to flights on weekends. However, it's always a good idea to compare prices for different days of the week and be flexible with your travel dates to find the best deals.

3. Can I save money by booking a connecting flight instead of a direct flight from Atlanta?

In some cases, booking a connecting flight from Atlanta can save you money compared to a direct flight. However, this may also depend on the airline and route. It's always a good idea to compare prices for both options and see if the savings are worth the extra travel time.

4. Are there any specific airlines that offer the best deals for flights from Atlanta?

There is no one specific airline that always offers the best deals for flights from Atlanta. It's important to compare prices from different airlines and also consider factors such as baggage fees and flight times when making your decision.

5. Are there any tips or tricks for finding the best airfare deals from Atlanta?

Aside from booking in advance and being flexible with your travel dates, there are a few other tips for finding the best airfare deals from Atlanta. These include signing up for price alerts, clearing your browser cookies before searching for flights, and considering alternative airports in the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • legacypc46