• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aim Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels

In summary, the Aim Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels is a 14 inch by 11 inch by 13 inch bag with an insulated lining to keep food hot or cold during transport. It has two main compartments, one large and one smaller, as well as several additional pockets for storage. The wheels are permanently attached for easy rolling and transport, and the bag has a weight capacity of 50 pounds.
Mackailey
Does anybody have one of these? I wanted to make sure it would be big enough for everything. If not, what do you use and where did you get it?

Angie: Are you referring to the blue bag from Aim? If you're looking to use that for your show supplies, it isn't big enough. I bought it last year, but quickly learned that it tends to tip over with too much in it (I used it for my lap boards and show paperwork).

PC makes a consultant showcase, which is meant for holding kitchen tools and more to take to shows. The one that is listed on our paperwork/supply order form is $100 and has had issues in the past with the wheels not being sturdy enough ( know, because I had one!). At Leadership Conference this past January, they were displaying prototypes and getting more consultant input for a new version. I'm hopeful we'll hear more about this at conference and beyond (!), so I advise holding on just a little while longer before purchasing something for this purpose.

Now that I've babbled on, is that what you wanted to know :D ?

yes it was thanks!! Pictures can be so deceiving thats why I wanted to ask somebody before I bought it. I 'appears' large.. So maybe I will hold off till the new one comes on the market.

Thanks!!

Hint Hint...you won't have to wait long!!!!!

And don't worry about saving up for them....

Rebecca Bilyeu
Future Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefbilyeu

oh really?? Now im gettine excited!! lol :p

1. What are the dimensions of the Aim Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels?

The Aim Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels measures 14 inches by 11 inches by 13 inches.

2. Is the bag insulated?

Yes, the Aim Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels has an insulated lining to keep food hot or cold during transport.

3. How many compartments does the bag have?

The bag has two main compartments, one large and one smaller, along with several additional pockets for storage.

4. Can the wheels be removed?

No, the wheels are permanently attached to the bag for easy rolling and transport.

5. What is the weight capacity of the bag?

The Aim Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels can hold up to 50 pounds of weight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies