• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aim Clothing Review: HWC Shirts, Quality & Sizing Explained

In summary, the HWC shirts run large and may shrink in size, but they are of high quality and should last awhile.
maryhenderlite
I am wondering if I should purchase one of the HWC shirts. Does anyone have any of the clothing from AIM? On the website, it says that clothing run small, and to expect some shrinkage.. but how much. How is the quality? Is this shirt going to last me awhile (with normal wear) or will it "fall apart" (like cheap clothing) in a few months?? If you wonderful guys and gals could give me your opinion I would appreciate it, it would help me decide on whether I should purchase this. Thanks a bunch!!!:)

Not sure what to tell you about the HWC materials, but I have a knit shirt that I bought from VIP when they were AIM. It's all cotton and of high quality. I also have two dress shirts from there that I've been happy with so far.

My HWC shirt arrived today and I've not opened it up yet. I ordered the largest size available, hoping it will fit me and not shrink.

The pink hat is a typical sailcloth basecall cap.

Thank you, for your reply. I appreciate it. Guess I will be ordering a shirt and hope it fits!!!:)

maryhenderlite said:
Thank you, for your reply. I appreciate it. Guess I will be ordering a shirt and hope it fits!!!:)
From what other people have said (I'll go find the thread for you) I decided to order the largest size I could - since they don't have mens' shirts in with HWC indicia. I just tried it on - it's, um, baggy. I'm expecting it to shrink, though.

Thank you. That was helpful.. I appreciate it.

I have the Sweatshirts in HWC and Round Up for the Heart - both are an XL although I would normally wear a L (I am a Misses size 10-12 with shoulders of a football player :p ). I origianlly ordered the L and had to return it for a bigger size. I bought the HWC baseball style t-shirt,too (3/4 length sleeves) in a 1X. It didn't shrink a lot, and fits loosely, which is fine with me! I could have purchased it a little smaller, but I appreciate the extra room!

I've got plenty of room in the pink shirt in case I ever decide to start going to shows in drag.

I love to read your posts. You always can make me smile!!

1. What is the material of the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt"?

The "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" is made from a soft and lightweight cotton blend fabric, perfect for all-day comfort.

2. Is the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" machine washable?

Yes, the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" is machine washable for easy care.

3. Does the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" come in different sizes?

Yes, the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" is available in various sizes to fit all body types. Please refer to our size chart for accurate measurements.

4. Can I personalize the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" at this time. However, we are constantly expanding our product offerings, so stay tuned for updates!

5. Is the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the "Aim Clothing - Hwc Shirt" is a unisex design and can be worn by both men and women.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jdavis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies