• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Late: Will It Count as May or June?

In summary, the conversation was about a Skype show that was submitted in May but had a payment issue. The individual was worried if it would count towards their May or June shows. The expert reassured them that as long as it was submitted in May, it would count towards their May shows. They also shared their own experience of receiving a congratulatory email for a show submitted at the end of the month.
ChefMommyof3Boys
I had a skype show for a friend of mine and we submitted it last night. (I know...I wanted to submit by the 29 but she's military and had to wait until pay day.) So a card declined and I had to fix it this morning. Will it still count for my 2nd May show since it was technically submitted in May or will it count for June? I know this has probably been asked a million times but I had NO idea where to search for it!

Thanks so much!!!

It will count for May. I don't know where to look for the information either, but I do know that as long as it's submitted by the deadline and you fix the cc issue by that deadline (usually a day or two into the new month, I think), it counts for the month you submitted it. I hope that helps you to rest easier.FYI, when I submitted my second May show a few days ago, I got an email congratulating me on earning the picnic blanket. Hopefully you'll get one too so you know everything is taken care of.Shari in TX

Thank you!!! I really want that picnic blanket! Praying for that email!

Yes, they always give you a couple of days into the new month to fix any glitches for shows submitted at the end of the month. Congrats!

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on hosting a successful Skype show for your friend! I'm sorry to hear that there was a hiccup with the payment, but don't worry, it happens to the best of us. As long as the show was submitted in May, it will count towards your May shows. The important thing is that the order was placed and submitted within the month of May. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. Will a submitted order count towards my May or June sales?

Any orders submitted after the end of the month will count towards the following month's sales. So if you submit an order in June, it will count towards your June sales.

2. Can I submit an order late and have it count towards a specific month?

No, unfortunately orders can only count towards the month in which they are submitted. It is important to submit orders before the end of each month to ensure they count towards your sales for that month.

3. Is there a grace period for submitting orders late?

No, there is no grace period for submitting orders late. All orders must be submitted before the end of the month to count towards that month's sales.

4. Will late orders affect my commission for the month?

Yes, any orders submitted after the end of the month will not count towards your sales for that month and may affect your commission for that month.

5. Can I request for a late order to be counted towards a specific month?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make exceptions for late orders to count towards a specific month. It is important to submit orders before the end of each month to ensure they count towards your sales for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • vanscootin