• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Hairdresser Just Book a Pampered Chef Party for Me?

R
RachelNguyen
Last night I had a haircut appointment. I have been going to this particular hairdresser for something like 18 years!

Since I am so new at Pampered Chef, I sometimes feel awkward mentioning it... but at the end of the appointment, I casually said that I had become a consultant. Since it was after normal business hours, her sister was hanging out at the salon. She immediately said she would book a party! Then she went on to tell me that she once had a catalogue show and sold hundreds of dollars worth. Then, two other women at the salon said they would book off the sister's show so she'd get credit. And my hairdresser said SHE'D book off the party too.

Wow. Plus, my hairdresser said I could leave my cards at her station and she'd give them to her other customers.

I can't wait for this party!

Here's the best part of all... it is a group of people outside of my friends, so any bookings I get will be with folks I don't know. I think that is just great!

Just goes to show you that you really do have to talk about this with folks.

Yeah!

Rachel

That's great Rachel. You have just expanded your business one step more, now look at the possibilities. I love when something like this happens! Just keep on talking about the business. :D :D :D :D

That's wonderful Rachel!! I think that hair salons are great places to make contacts. The owner of one salon I've gone to had a big catalog show over $500, then had a kitchen show that was about $500 or $600. Pretty much all of the catalog show was from her salon customers, so it was great!! :D

Congrats!That's great! I have an appointment with my stylist on Sun and will try this also.

Congrats to you!!! That is awesome. I wish you the best with these shows!!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home parties.

2. How long have you been going to your hairdresser?

I have been going to my hairdresser for 18 years.

3. How did your hairdresser book a Pampered Chef party for you?

After mentioning that I had become a consultant, my hairdresser's sister, who was at the salon at the time, immediately expressed interest in hosting a party. She also mentioned her past success with a Pampered Chef catalogue show. Two other women at the salon also agreed to book off her party, and my hairdresser even volunteered to host a party herself. I also left my business cards at her station for her other customers.

4. Why are you excited about this party?

I am excited about this party because it will introduce me to a group of people outside of my friends, allowing me to potentially gain new bookings and expand my customer base.

5. What does this experience teach you about promoting your business?

This experience shows the importance of talking about my business with various people, even those I have known for a long time. It also highlights the potential for success when hosting parties with people outside of my immediate social circle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • melissaboyd