• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 6+ Year Journey with The Pampered Chef

I love how PC has changed with me over the years and has never let me down (well except for the whole erin is my name and I can't use it in my web address fiasco). I wanted it all at one time and it was there for me. Now I want less and it is still there for me. I moved. PC moved. I moved again and PC moved again. I have built a customer base that now thanks to my Marine Corps, Army, Navy and Air Force families encompasses the world. And I have to say that I am really glad that you have never been upset with PC because I would have been lost without you!Thanks for your story and your continued support for PC!
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have been with PC for almost 6 1/2 years. I love what I do though I don't always love what I need to do to make me successful. Tonight was the second show out of three in a 6 day period and a huge realization of how far I have come...

I am no longer nervous talking about my love of PC and our products. I believe in us enough that nerves never play a part.

I don't love playing games of any sort or being a one woman show. I love having my "friends" interact and have a great time.

I don't love calling maybe's......Yes's yes but maybe's no! I don't even like the word maybe...seriously it is so wishy washy!

I LOVE how it takes me literally 10 minutes to pack for a show. I used to have doubles of everything and I took it ALL. Now if I don't need it or it doesn't fit in the bag...it doesn't go. It used to take me ALL day to get ready for a show!

I love taking my laptop to shows...it makes my life so much easier. Now if I could figure out how to make the company offer both 2 and 3 copy order forms I would be set!

I love how PC has changed with me over the years and has never let me down (well except for the whole erin is my name and I can't use it in my web address fiasco). I wanted it all at one time and it was there for me. Now I want less and it is still there for me. I moved. PC moved. I moved again and PC moved again. I have built a customer base that now thanks to my Marine Corps, Army, Navy and Air Force families encompasses the world.

Honestly....there is only one thing I would change about my history with The Pampered Chef.

I would have listened to my mother in 1995 instead of waiting until 2003........

Thanks for sharing!!

Don't you just hate when your mother is right, wait for me thats ALL the time! LOL

That's so encouraging! Thanks Erin....you should submit it for the good news emails.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post (and sending it to HO is a GREAT idea).

It's cool to look back and reflect over our "life" with PC isn't it?? How very neat that this business has worked with and for you. This should be your "story" that you share at your shows.

What a great story!!!

Erin,

That was really fun to read! Especially thinking back to last year, when you said that you thought you were done with PC! It's so great to read how PC has been what you needed it to be throughout the years.

And I had to chuckle about your whole website fiasco. That is still one of the craziest things I've ever heard!

I'd love to hear the story behind the website name. :)

You go Erin! Thanks for sharing!

I can relate to the overpacking, taking all day to prep for a show! It's so great to see how you've melded the job with your life in a perfect fit!

babywings76 said:
I'd love to hear the story behind the website name. :)

Last year I had decided that my time with PC was over. I canceled my website that I have had since they were first available. At the time I created my website our the company had a different tag line. I literally chnged my mind about quitting with in two weeks but when I went to set my web site up again....it wouldn't let me. Turns out that erinyourpclady has part of the tag line in it and any part of the tag line is expressly forbidden in website addresses. I argued up and down but wound up having to put an s inbetween erin and you to be able to use any part of my original website address.
If only I had a different name it would have never been an issue!!LOL!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Erin,

That was really fun to read! Especially thinking back to last year, when you said that you thought you were done with PC! It's so great to read how PC has been what you needed it to be throughout the years.

And I had to chuckle about your whole website fiasco. That is still one of the craziest things I've ever heard!

I know.....and everytime I think I am done again...I start booking shows! SOOOO I am permanently quitting! LOL!! I booked one last night and one this morning walking into school!

The irony kills me......

Well if that's how it works - I quit! LOL (not the PWS thing, the then you get bookings thing ... oh nevermind)

1. How did you get started with Pampered Chef?

I initially became a consultant for Pampered Chef because I loved their products and wanted to earn some extra income. I hosted a party and had such a great experience that I decided to join as a consultant.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has a strong focus on providing high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and products. They also have a strong commitment to giving back through their Round-Up from the Heart program, which supports various charities.

3. How has your business grown over the past 6+ years with Pampered Chef?

My business has grown tremendously since I first started with Pampered Chef. I have a large customer base and a team of dedicated consultants who have joined under me. I have also earned multiple trips and rewards through my hard work and dedication to the company.

4. What has been your favorite part of working with Pampered Chef?

I have loved the flexibility and support that Pampered Chef has provided me with. I am able to work my business around my family's schedule and have a strong support system from my fellow consultants and the company itself.

5. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with your other responsibilities?

Balancing my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities can be challenging, but I have found a system that works for me. I set specific work hours each week and prioritize my tasks. I also utilize social media and online parties to maximize my time and reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies