• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Agenda and Times of Events at Conference?!

In summary, the schedule for Conference varies each year and typically includes general sessions, workshops, and networking events. Attendees will receive a detailed agenda prior to the event. There will be designated breaks throughout the day, including a lunch break and some free evenings for attendees to explore the city. Registration for the entire Conference is required to attend workshops and events. The detailed agenda will provide information on each session and attendees can also network with others to gather more information. There will be designated networking events and opportunities to connect with others during breaks and meals. It is encouraged for all attendees to take advantage of these networking opportunities to expand their connections within the Pampered Chef community.
MissChef
Gold Member
I can't find my information that tells me the schedule! I haven't been to conference in 4 years and I know things have changed. Would someone mind posting the schedule. What times all the events are planned for!
I know, what a pain in the a**! But I really want to know. Or if someone knows where to find it on line, let me know please!
Thank you!:)

I feel so stupid!:eek: :eek: I was looking at this page before I posted this thread, but I didn't scroll down I was just cliking on the things to the left but I never scrolled down!:rolleyes: :eek:
Duhhhh!

Hey, Cathy, I'd tell you that I never do that kind of thing, but I don't like to lie.

MissChef said:
I feel so stupid!:eek: :eek: I was looking at this page before I posted this thread, but I didn't scroll down I was just cliking on the things to the left but I never scrolled down!:rolleyes: :eek:
Duhhhh!
I think you were just looking too hard! I do it ALL the time!

1. What is the schedule for Conference?

The schedule for Conference varies from year to year, but typically includes general sessions, workshops, and networking events. A detailed agenda will be provided to all attendees prior to the event.

2. Will there be any breaks or free time during Conference?

Yes, there will be designated breaks throughout the day for attendees to grab a snack, use the restroom, or network with other conference-goers. There will also be a lunch break and some evenings may be left free for attendees to explore the city on their own.

3. Can I attend specific workshops or events without registering for the entire Conference?

No, registration for the entire Conference is required in order to attend any workshops or events. However, you may choose to only attend certain sessions during the Conference if you wish.

4. How do I know which workshops and events to attend?

The detailed agenda will include information on each workshop and event, including the topic, time, and location. You can also talk to other attendees and network to gather more information about which sessions may be most beneficial for you.

5. Will there be any opportunities for me to network with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there will be designated networking events throughout the Conference, as well as opportunities to connect with others during breaks and meals. We encourage all attendees to take advantage of these networking opportunities to expand their connections within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD