• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Afterwork Show-Happy Hour

In summary, the "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" is a virtual event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It typically lasts 1-1.5 hours and features recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. No purchase is necessary to attend, but attendees can place orders if interested. Friends and family are encouraged to join, and the event can be accessed by reaching out to the consultant for the event link or details.
KirstenAnne
Silver Member
ANy ideas on quick appetizer recipes for an after work show at the office (no oven) Having mock margartias, but need a quick appetizer recipe

TIA

appetizerI found this recipe on Recipe Zaar. I've done it for parties and for other o
ccasions and have had to triple the recipe because it runs out fast.

Strawberry Nachos

3- cups sliced fresh strawberries(Iuse the Egg Slicer Plus
1/4- cup sugar
1/4 cup almond extract
3/4- cup sour cream
2- tablespoons sugar
1/4- teaspoon cinnamon
6- flour tortillas
2- tablespoons sugar
1/4 -teaspoon cinnamon
Chopped pecans
Shaved chocolate candy bars( I use the grater)

Combine strawberries 1/4 cup sugar( I do it to taste) and almond extract in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate one hour.
Combine sour cream 2 tablesppons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon( I use a little more according to you taste)
Cover and refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 400.
Cut tortillas into wedges( I use the pizza cutter) and lightly brush on the butter and sprinkle on the the teaspoons of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon( I don,t measure mine I just mix up what I need ).
Bake until crisp about 6 0r 8 minutes. I don,t mine out till there crisp sometimes longer than stated depends on your oven. I do thi on my stoneware(round).
Remove from oven and cool.
Drain strawberries.
Grate the chocolate and chop the nuts.
To assemble a nacho: you put on a chip strawberry then your sour cream mixture and then your chocolate and then your nuts

Like I said I triple this recipe because it is eaten so fast.

Sorry if this looks rough but I'm typing fast due to the fact my kids should have been up for school 15 minutes ago.:)

Thanks MaryThose sound really good! Thanks

1. What is the "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" event all about?

The "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" is a fun and interactive virtual event where you can learn new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How long does the "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" event last?

The event typically lasts around 1-1.5 hours, depending on the recipes and demonstrations being featured. We aim to keep the event fun, informative, and engaging for the duration.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to attend the "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the event. However, if you see any products or recipes that interest you, our consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

4. Can I attend the "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" event with a group of friends?

Yes, you can. We encourage you to invite your friends, family, or co-workers to join the event with you. It's a great opportunity to socialize, learn new cooking skills, and have a fun time together.

5. How do I join the "Afterwork Show-Happy Hour" event?

To join the event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and ask for the event's link or details. They will provide you with all the necessary information to join the event virtually from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies
Views
cynde
  • jen5512
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies