• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Afternoon show recipe?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I'm having my first February show next Saturday afternoon and have to send her recipe choices but have no idea what to offer. I haven't chosen Feb recipes let alone an afternoon one. 99% of my shows are even, I've probably only done 4 afternoon shows plus bridals in 5 years.

So to those of you who do afternoon shows or have your February recipes chosen or even better have a Feb afternoon show what are you making?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
I think anything would work - I've been making the LBPC and parmesan garlic biscuit bites ... good hearty afternoon food. But I would really do anything, except obvious breakfast food. :)

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I'm sorry, this was the second time I typed my question out and in the first I had put that the show she booked from 2 weeks ago was the LBPC and garlic bites and she doesn't want the same thing. Just as I went to hit post reply my laptop died so I retyped but didn't realize I excluded it in the second version. Thanks for you thoughts though. Anyone else?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Jerk Chicken Nachos! (I'm slightly addicted to them!)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I offer the same 4-6 recipes all season so I don't have to worry about this. I don't care what time the party is (unless it's a morning party then I give them a brunch recipe option), they all get to choose from the same recipe.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Oh yah my recipe choices right now are
Moraccan Chicken Crostini Melts (although we did southwestern last time because I didn't bring the moraccan rub with me!)
Southwestern Meatloaf
Rush Hour chicken fajitas
Banana Chocolate Cream Trifle

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I know it's an old recipe but I make the chicken broccoli braid (or ring). I make the 30 minute chicken when I first get there and then use some chicken from that. great for lunch or brunch.

mom4angela

Jul 30, 2009
I'd make the BBQ chix in the DCB!!!!

Dec 15, 2009
I like to do the Deluxe cheeseburger Salad for Afternoon shows, it's light because I also make the Lava Cake..... They always love it...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views