• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Midday Show: Tips and Recipe Ideas | Coffee Show Insights"

In summary, the author suggests doing a 30 minute chicken show as a less formal type of show. They also suggest doing a cake or cobbler in the Deep Cover Baker.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So from my results of vendor event last night, one of my potential bookings she was asking about a midday type show. I told her I could do it with enough notice to work my day job schedule around it. But what type of recipes or theme would I do? She was asking for this type of show because most of her group was part time or worked from home enough with enough notice would be better because everyones kids has sports events going on all the time and this was her way around it. I like the idea but want to know how to work it. Any insight would be great. We haven't booked a date yet so no rush just trying to get a jump start on it. THanks

I have done a coffee and cake show, but it doesn't really highlight very much.

Typically I treat my afternoon shows the same as any other. I do a pork tenderloin or a fajita show. The 1st one I did was a 1600 show, and the last I recently did earlier this month was a little over $1000 show. ;)

Good luck!

My suggestion would be to make the 30 minute chicken! It is inexpensive and very impressive. Shows the Deep Covered Baker! You could even do rice or a Lava Cake in the Rice Cooker. Still inexpensive. Good luck!

I love this type of show...its laid back and less formal than an evening show. I don't think I would do a "meal" recipe. I would be more inclined to do a cake or cobbler in the dcb or ddb. We used to have an apple crisp recipe that was yummy...if I'm remembering right you used the apcs, ddb, utility knife, cutting board, measuring cups/spoons. If you have an oven, you can do the cherry cheese coffee cake on the round stone...its yummy.

Hi there! It's great to hear about your potential booking for a midday show. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase some delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for busy individuals and families. One theme that comes to mind is "Quick and Easy Meals for Busy Days". You can share recipes for one-pot meals, slow cooker dishes, and other time-saving options that can be easily prepared during the day. Another idea is to focus on "Healthy and Portable Snacks for On-the-Go". This theme would be perfect for those who are always on the move and need healthy options to fuel their busy days. You can also offer tips on meal prepping and how to save time in the kitchen. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your midday show. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Afternoon Coffee Show?

The Afternoon Coffee Show is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that features live cooking demonstrations, product information, and special promotions.

2. How long is the Afternoon Coffee Show?

The show typically runs for about 30 minutes, but may vary depending on the content and demonstrations featured.

3. Is the Afternoon Coffee Show free to attend?

Yes, the show is completely free to attend. Simply register for the event and tune in at the designated time.

4. Can I ask questions during the Afternoon Coffee Show?

Absolutely! The show is interactive and viewers are encouraged to ask questions and engage with the hosts and other attendees through the chat feature.

5. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to attend the Afternoon Coffee Show?

No, a Pampered Chef account is not required to attend the show. However, creating an account will allow you to easily access any special promotions or offers mentioned during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lalemom
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies