• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post-Wedding Follow-Up: Tips for a Successful Bridal Registry Experience

In summary, the speaker is reflecting on their poor job as a consultant for a bride's wedding registry and wondering if it's too late to congratulate her. They had originally offered to help the bride make her registry a success, but she never responded. Now that the wedding has passed, the speaker is considering sending a card to remind the bride to close her registry and inform her of potential host benefits. They make a note to check the registry before it ends to see if the bride is eligible for these benefits.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had someone do a bridal registry whose wedding was in July. She only ended up with a little over $100 spent. I did a poor job as a consultant with her and am trying to decide if it's too late to send her a card saying congratulations. I also thought of e-mailing her to let her know that she's less than $50 away from getting host rewards. But I'm not sure of my wording...

I had talked to her when she asked me about starting the registry and e-mailed her letting her know about different ways to make her registry a success (including offering to communicate w/ a maid or honor or mother of bride or someone about the options if she wanted to not be involved in it.) But she never responded back and I was bad and didn't follow up after that. I figured she wasn't interested and was afraid of sounding greedy or pushy by asking again to help.

So now that she's married and she did receive some gifts from people using her registry, I'm just wondering if there's something nice I can do.

What I generally do is send a card of congratulations. i remind the bride and she has until [date] to close her registry and remind her that this is a great source for anyone who still wants to buy a wedding or housewarming gift or get a start on Christmas. I also remind her that once $150 has been purchased from her registry she'll be entitled to some host benefits. I make a note to check the registry about 2 weeks before it's due to end. If there have been enough sales for her to get benefits, I'll send a note or email reminding her what they are and the deadline.

What I generally do is send a card of congratulations. i remind the bride and she has until [date] to close her registry and remind her that this is a great source for anyone who still wants to buy a wedding or housewarming gift or get a start on Christmas. I also remind her that once $150 has been purchased from her registry she'll be entitled to some host benefits.

I make a note to check the registry about 2 weeks before it's due to end. If there have been enough sales for her to get benefits, I'll send a note or email reminding her what they are and the deadline.

Thanks Rae! :)

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you didn't do your best job as a consultant for this bride's registry. It's never too late to send her a card congratulating her on her wedding and thanking her for choosing Pampered Chef for her registry. You could also include a small gift or a coupon for a future purchase as a gesture of goodwill.In regards to the host rewards, I think it would be a great idea to reach out to her and let her know that she is close to earning them. You could mention that it's a great opportunity for her to get some additional items for her new home or to use towards a future party. As for your wording, I would keep it simple and genuine. Something like, "Hi [bride's name], I just wanted to congratulate you on your recent wedding and thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your registry. I also wanted to let you know that you are only a few dollars away from earning some great host rewards. I would be happy to help you reach that goal if you are interested. Wishing you all the best, [your name]."I understand your hesitation in following up after she didn't respond to your initial email. But as a consultant, it's important to always be proactive and offer assistance to your customers. You never know, she may have just been busy with wedding planning and appreciate the reminder.I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in your future consultant endeavors.Best,

1. What are some popular post-wedding follow-up gifts?

Some popular post-wedding follow-up gifts include personalized kitchen items such as cutting boards, serving platters, and aprons. Other popular options include cookbooks, gift cards to local restaurants, and wine or gourmet food baskets.

2. Should I send thank-you notes to guests who attended my wedding?

Yes, it is customary to send thank-you notes to all guests who attended your wedding. This is a thoughtful way to show your appreciation for their presence and any gifts they may have given.

3. How soon after the wedding should I send thank-you notes?

Ideally, thank-you notes should be sent within 3 months of the wedding. This allows enough time for you to settle into married life and write personalized notes to each guest.

4. Is it necessary to send thank-you notes for monetary gifts?

Yes, it is still important to send thank-you notes for monetary gifts. You can mention how you plan to use the gift or how it will contribute to your future together as a married couple.

5. Should I send thank-you notes to vendors who helped with my wedding?

While it is not required, it is a nice gesture to send thank-you notes to vendors who helped make your wedding day special. This can help maintain a good relationship and potentially lead to discounts or referrals for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies