• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Revisit and Utilize Unused Bridal Shower Gifts in a New Show?

In summary, the speaker is planning a show for a past bridal shower client who wants to incorporate her previous purchases into the demo. Some ideas suggested are a refresher demonstration, showcasing new recipes that use the products, and a "swap and share" portion for guests to trade unused products. The main goal is to make the show fun and engaging for everyone involved.
tinaglotzbach
Gold Member
I am doing a show for a girl who had a bridal shower with me last year, she wants to do a How do I use this show, she got all kinds of stuff at her bridal show and doesn't really use it.has anyone ever done anything like this and if so HOW?
I was thinking of a pantry show and then just talking about her products but oh how boring that sounded to me for her guest,what do you guys think?

I'd just see what items she received and just do a recipe or something that uses those items. Then bring out the items from her kitchen that possibly wouldn't fit in the demo and give ideas of how to use them. I'd treat it as a regular show though, so people don't feel like they bought her things that she doesn't even use or appreciate. ;)

I would love the opportunity to teach a new bride how to cook using our Pampered Chef products!! This could be a very "Hands On" party and EVERYONE can learn to use them. I too would find out what she got so you will know what type of recipe to use. A DCB would take a different type of recipe than say a Large Bar Pan. Good Luck!! Enjoy and as long as everyone has fun and she learns to use her products you will have a satisfied customer!! She can get things she wants with her hostess rewards.

Oh, I love this idea! I did a few bridal showers this year and this would be a great follow-up, thanks for the inspiration!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show with your past bridal shower client. It's always great to have repeat customers! As for incorporating her previous purchases, there are a few different approaches you could take. One idea could be to have a "refresher" demonstration on how to use the products she already has. This could be helpful for both her and her guests, as they may have forgotten some of the tips and tricks you shared at the bridal shower. You could also consider showcasing some new recipes that specifically utilize the products she purchased. This could be a fun way to show her how versatile and useful her products can be. Another option could be to have a "swap and share" portion of the show, where guests can bring in any unused or lightly used products they have and trade with each other. This could also be a great opportunity for the bride-to-be to possibly get some new products she may have been eyeing. Ultimately, it's important to make the show fun and engaging for everyone involved. I'm sure whatever approach you decide on will be a hit! Happy cooking!

1) What is the "After the Bridal Shower Show"?

The "After the Bridal Shower Show" is a special event held by Pampered Chef for brides-to-be who have had a bridal shower and received Pampered Chef products as gifts. It is a fun and interactive way for the bride and her guests to learn how to use their new kitchen tools and appliances.

2) How do I host an "After the Bridal Shower Show"?

To host an "After the Bridal Shower Show", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. Your consultant will work with you to plan the menu and activities for the show, and will bring all the necessary products and tools for the demonstrations.

3) What can I expect at the "After the Bridal Shower Show"?

At the "After the Bridal Shower Show", you can expect to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using your Pampered Chef products. There will also be fun games and activities, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional Pampered Chef products.

4) Can I invite guests who did not attend the bridal shower?

Yes, you can invite guests who did not attend the bridal shower to the "After the Bridal Shower Show". It is a great opportunity for them to see how the bride is using her new Pampered Chef products and to learn more about the brand.

5) Is there a cost to attend the "After the Bridal Shower Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend the "After the Bridal Shower Show". It is a complimentary event for the bride and her guests, and there is no pressure to make purchases. However, if guests would like to purchase any Pampered Chef products, they are welcome to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies