• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After Christmas Sale: Free Shipping & Daily Specials | Pampered Chef"

In summary, Janet emailed her customers, potential customers, and former hosts about her After Christmas Sale. She is offering free shipping on orders placed between 12:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. on December 31st, free Season's Best with orders of $15 or more, free Mini Serving Spatula with orders of $15 or more, free Mini Whipper with orders of $15 or more, free All Purpose Spreader with orders of $15 or more, free Rub from Pampered Pantry with orders of $15 or more, and free Spice with orders of $25 or more. The last order received on December 31st before 7 p.m. will get a chance in the drawing for a
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Is anyone else doing one? I am only about $275 away from $1,500 so I decided to send out an email to all my customers, potential customers I have met at booths, and former Hosts. I am putting it below so you can see it and use it if you like! It was only in my email so I don't have a "Word document" for it. Good luck if you decide to do this! I want $1,500 and after reading some people's comments on here, I am NOT giving up until 12 midnight on December 31st!:D I emailed this out on Monday! The link to the "Random Number Generator is: Custom Random Number Generator. This is great for these kind of drawings since you won't have a clue who has what number. I do an Excel spreadsheet to put on the names by the numbers, then put in the "first number" and "last number" and it gives me the Winner!

Since many of you are either already traveling or so busy this week, I am sending you the information on my After Christmas Sale today! Did Santa not bring you the Pampered Chef you wanted? I am having an After Christmas Sale to make my Goal of $1,500 in Sales for December! I need $305 in sales to do it and I need your help! I am determined to end 2008 with another record sales month! Please feel free to share these specials with anyone else you know that loves Pampered Chef! The catalog can be reviewed online at my website!

All orders placed between 12:30 a.m. December 26th and 7 p.m. December 31 will get free shipping! I will also have daily specials as follows:

*All orders placed between 12:30 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. December 26th will receive a free Season's Best with your order of $15 or more.

*All orders placed between 12 midnight and 11:59 p.m. December 27th will receive a free Mini Serving Spatula with your order of $15 or more.

*All orders placed between 12 midnight and 11:59 p.m. December 28th will receive a free Mini Whipper with your order of $15 or more.

*All orders placed between 12 midnight and 11:59 p.m. December 29th will receive a free All Purpose Spreader with your order of $15 or more.

*All orders placed between 12 midnight and 11:59 p.m. December 30th will receive a free Rub from our Pampered Pantry with your order of $15 or more.

*All orders placed between 12 midnight and 7 p.m. December 31st will receive a free Spice from our Pampered Pantry with your order of $25 or more.

*The last order received on December 31st before 7 p.m. will receive a free Julienne Peeler and "double chances" in the drawing for the Trifle Bowl!

Each person who places an order of $15 or more will get a chance in a drawing for a Free Trifle Bowl ($39 value)! All orders over $60 will receive a free Beaded Spreader!

You get a chance in the drawing for each of the following:

*Order of $15
*Order of $30
*Order of $45
*Order of $60
*Order of $75

*2 extra chances for each order over $100
*2 extra chances for Booking a Cooking or Catalog Show in January
*5 extra chances if someone you pass this information to places a $15 or more order
*5 extra chances for booking a Cooking or Catalog Show to be held January 2nd through 8th!
*10 extra chances for making an online Wedding Registry on my website (call me for further details on how to do this)!

In addition to the above specials, anyone who has placed an order with me in 2008 will get an addition 3 chances in the drawing for orders of $15 or more!

I will choose my Winner for the Trifle Bowl using a Random Number Generator!

You may charge online to my After Christmas Sale using the link below:

I put in the DIRECT LINK to this Show on my website here...

Bumping up in case someone needs the idea!

Also you don't need a random number generator if you are using excel. It has the function built-in.Just do:=RANDBETWEEN(1,100) or however many customers you have.

I didn't know excel did that! sweet!

candiejayne said:
I didn't know excel did that! sweet!

Excel does A TON of stuff people don't realize (except the Mac version...it's a little lacking...)

I've done simulations in Excel even. It's quite a powerful tool. There are also lots of analysis add-ons you can get.

i keep asking my boss to pay for a class at the college to learn more about it, we use it sooo much at work. I can do a lot, but i wish i could do more, and be more efficient when I do.

janet, i'm in love with you! you have a link for everything! if he wont pay for me to go to class, maybe he will let me take the courses at work, i'm in a slow time right now anyways!

Thanks Janet! I didn't realize that either.... I may get industrious enough to try that! It's off to bed for me... Gotta head into Chattanooga tomorrow morning to pick up our Honey Baked Ham and it will be NUTS!

I am a new Consultant and still reaching my $1250 goal to become Active. I'm curious as to how you can offer free shipping and other free items? Is there a way to set this type of After Christmas Sale up in PC3? Thank you! Any of your expert knowledge is very much appreciated!

Tina

Tina, when those types of things are offered it is a special that the consultant is running. The consultant will pay for the difference.

You just put it in under the Payment tab as Consultant gift. I put several orders under one name as well to cut down on shipping. You can order any of the items you "give" up under the Host's order for the discount. I have also bought the Season's Best on my Supply order 10/$6 and the older ones 10/2.25 so I am already expensing them. I also order things along on Show orders placed with "extra orders" that I accumulate from booths, etc. that are not part of the Host's outside orders to get more free product. As far as the Julienne Peeler, one of my Show orders was supposed to have 5; they sent 7 and when I called in, HO said to keep them! I paid nothing for them so I am giving one away!BTW, I have only had one order so far for $32! I am so frustrated! If I can get $150 (or close to it), I will move it to January 1st and make it my Show from January 1-8th to get my Planner Binder free!

I did something very similar and have not received one order. I spent a good 4 hours on the phone yesterday trying to get orders or bookings and got nothing :( I didn't get anything from my Black Friday sale either. I can't seem to get a sale at all, and I haven't had a party since the 6th of December and don't have one until the 7th of January. I am feeling lost right about now LOL

Hi, all,
I was thinking of doing something similar to this for a "New Year's Sale". I'm reading that you haven't had good luck on this...
I'm begining to think it's not worth a try!!! :(

I tried a phone show yesterday -- made over 100 phone calls and sent emails to everyone of my contacts -- and got 1 order for a cheese grater (and three people ask to be removed from the contact list)Too close to Christmas and people aren't ready to loosen up their purse strings yet I guess.

I just now sent out my New Year's sale email. I will just have to see how it goes!!!:(

I only ended up with one order for $32! I hate to submit it as an individual order though since I offered "free shipping" and I will have to pay it for her! I'll have to see what the next week brings. I do think with all the layoffs locally, no one had any money left! At least I got the free product for December with the 3 Shows I turned in. Sure will miss a commission deposit on the 8th though since I got used to them in November and December!

What is the After Christmas Sale at Pampered Chef?

The After Christmas Sale at Pampered Chef is a special promotion that takes place after the holiday season. It offers discounts on select products from our catalog.

When does the After Christmas Sale start?

The After Christmas Sale typically starts on December 26th and runs for a limited time. However, the exact start date may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in the After Christmas Sale?

No, the After Christmas Sale is open to all customers and does not require a consultant to participate. Simply visit our website or contact your local consultant to place an order.

Are all products included in the After Christmas Sale?

No, not all products will be included in the After Christmas Sale. The sale will only apply to select items, and the discounts may vary. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for a list of products included in the sale.

Can I combine the After Christmas Sale with other discounts or promotions?

No, the discounts from the After Christmas Sale cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. Only one discount may be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
murkey
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies