• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost End-of-Year Sales with Our After Christmas Sale – Limited Time Offer!

In summary, this thread is about a white sale. There are three opportunities to save during this sale: when you purchase any products from the Simple Additions line or the Entertaining Line, when you purchase $60 or more in products, or when you purchase $100 or more in products. The sale is only available through the author and only for orders placed in January.
whitetiger
Gold Member
any ideas on an after christmas sale. need to push up my sales for the end of the year.

Depending on your commissionlevel and your own comfort level you could offer a certain % off any orders placed on a certain day...or you coudl do a "white sale" - a % off any and all white items? Or offer free shipping?

Like the white sale idea!

What about a Happy New Year's sale? You could offer a percent off or offer to pay shipping for anyone that orders between Jan 1 and 8 for example. For me I might make it from Jan 1-15 as I am busy at day job until Jan 11 and would need that weekend after to catch up!

That's an awesome idea!

yeah i really need to do something to push my sales up too. i am going to try the "white sale"
thanks

anybody have any flyers for either of these ideas....I've been searching around for a flyer for something looking for 10 people to collect 10 orders and get..... or something like that.

I'm interested in doing an "end of the year sale" for one more shot at December sales and then I'd like to do the 10 people/10 orders for January.

Melinda

That's an awsome Idea Thanks for sharing!!

white salehow does this sound? i thought about saying anything that was white is on sale - but it was so confusing as there are so many items!! i thought the products that are focused on entertaining would be a good category and are also higher price points in some cases and it doesn't interfere with the host/guest specials. curious what you all think - i have never done something like this and want to include it with my january newsletter. thanks!!

The White Sale
To celebrate this cold and snowy season - well at least in some areas - I am having a White Sale. There are 3 opportunities to save during this sale - please read on to learn more.

~ When you purchase any products from the Simple Additions line or the Entertaining Line you will receive a 10% discount.

~ When you purchase $60 or more in products you can choose one of our Chef's Tools FREE!

~ When you purchase $100 or more in products you will receive FREE shipping!

This sale is only available through me and only for orders placed in January. Please contact me to place your order. DO NOT place your order online as I cannot apply the discounts if you do so. Please contact me if you have any questions.

I like it! I'm going to snag it since I have been trying to figure out how to get some more sales. Thanks!

This thread is 2 years old. I posted one just before Christmas that would have more up-to-date products. Good luck...mine was a bust! I only had one order!

What is the After Christmas Sale?

The After Christmas Sale is an annual event held by Pampered Chef where we offer discounts and promotions on selected products after the holiday season.

When does the After Christmas Sale start and end?

The After Christmas Sale typically starts on December 26th and ends on January 2nd. However, these dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

Do I need a special code to access the After Christmas Sale?

No, you do not need a special code to access the After Christmas Sale. All discounted prices will be automatically applied at checkout.

Are all products included in the After Christmas Sale?

No, not all products are included in the After Christmas Sale. The discounts and promotions are only applicable to selected products, which can be found on our website or in our sale flyers.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during the After Christmas Sale?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy still applies to items purchased during the After Christmas Sale. However, please note that any discounted items will be refunded at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies