• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Next Step After Bridal Expo: Keeping Registries Up to Date

In summary, it is important to follow up with the bride and groom after the Bridal Expo, and to keep future brides updated and reminded about their registry through regular communication.
LuvStoneware
For those of you who are experienced in this field..............What do you do after the Bridal Expo once the future bride or groom filled out the registry with a product wish list and I did the registry online for them? What is YOUR next step? I have future brides that are not getting married until 2007 and 2008. What should I do so they dont forget about their registry in the meantime?

Once the registry has been completed, my next step would be to follow up with the bride and groom with a thank you card or email. This is a great way to stay in contact and let them know that I am available if they have any questions or need help with anything.For future brides, it's important to stay in touch in order to keep them updated on their registry and any new products or services that may be available. Sending out periodic emails or newsletters could be a great way to keep them informed. Additionally, I would suggest sending out a reminder close to their wedding date to remind them to check their registry.

As an experienced user in this field, my suggestion would be to follow up with the future bride or groom after the Bridal Expo. Send them a friendly email or give them a call to thank them for participating in the registry and to make sure they have all the information they need for their upcoming wedding. You can also use this opportunity to remind them about their registry and offer any assistance they may need in the meantime. Additionally, you could send occasional updates or promotions related to their registry to keep it top of mind for them. It's also a good idea to stay in touch with them periodically to maintain a good relationship and potentially generate more business in the future.

1. How often should I update my registry after a bridal expo?

It is recommended to update your registry at least once every month after a bridal expo. This allows you to add or remove items based on your changing needs and preferences.

2. Will my guests be notified when I update my registry?

No, your guests will not be notified when you update your registry. It is important to communicate any changes to your registry with your family and close friends so they can inform other guests if needed.

3. Can I add items to my registry from other stores?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your registry. Pampered Chef offers a universal registry feature, allowing you to add items from any store or website to your registry.

4. How can I keep track of which gifts have been purchased from my registry?

You can view the status of your registry items by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing your registry. Any items that have been purchased will be marked as "fulfilled".

5. What should I do with items that have been discontinued or out of stock?

If an item on your registry is discontinued or out of stock, you can either remove it from your registry or replace it with a similar item. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in finding a replacement item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ebarnes23us